CM 2 Sara should be re-named Eilene.

Sundown

Okay, I've got this problem with my CM 2 Sara figure. I for one cannot get her to stand up straight. Her feet don't quite fit right into the footprint indentations on her stand, and she just sort of leans off to the side. I know she's supposed to lean a tad, but the figure seems to be off balance, and over the course of a few minutes after setting her up straight, she'll be tipped over much farther than she's supposed to be. Leave her alone for a day, and she's canted over at nearly 45 degrees.

Frustrating as hell for a figure that comes in a set I paid 75 bucks for. Wondering if anyone has this problem with theirs, and if they'd found a fix for it. I'd briefly considered boiling her, setting her straight with some sort of support to hold her upright, and allowing her to cool again... but I'm kind of hesitant to do this on the single figure of that type in a box that costs, again, 75 bucks.

-Al

Not sure if the paint would be affected, since Sara's legs seem unpainted and cast in flesh-toned plastic. I was planning only on dipping her legs in less-than-boiling water, but the idea's still freaky, since she's not that easily replaced.

Maybe some blue-tack will work... but it annoys that she can't stand proper out of the box, especially since it doesn't seem to be just me. It's almost as if one of her legs is shorter than the other. She's gimpy. =P

Was kind of hoping a Mao figure would help to support her somehow, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Plus, getting hands on a Mao would be even more difficult and costly than any other solution, even if I manage to fark Sara up completely.

-Al

hmm... I thought that you need mao to keep her up straight. That's what the box shows as they are suppose to connect together. Have you tried putting them together?

hmm... I thought that you need mao to keep her up straight. That's what the box shows as they are suppose to connect together. Have you tried putting them together?

I'd try, if I had a Mao to speak of. *cries*

And it'd be nice to have a Mylene to keep Basara upright too. I don't like using the tacky stand and thus, he keeps tumbling off my shelf onto the floor, where I occasionally find him every few days, amputated at the knee.

But Basara annoys me, so I actually take a measure of sick pleasure every time it happens.

-Al

I've attached the Mao to the Sara figure and it doesn't help the leaning at all. I actually dont even keep Mao positioned in the section they have for her, she just leans on the Sara figure which I have leaning against the side of a valk.

I attached Mylene to Basara but it is the dumbest connection ever. Of course understandably Mylene was made before Basara was even an idea. Basara has that nice hole inthe back for the black block to plug into. But Mylene has no such hole no puns. So the black block clamps on to her hair. But of course her head doesnt stay on that knubby stump CM calls a neck. so her body falls and you have a disembodied head clamped to Basara.

Ya the Sara figure blows. The solid hair version leaned over so far it knocked Mao over. And then worse, the Sara figure then fell of the shelf and my dog chewed it up.

Also both of versions of my Sara figure have brown splotches of paint all over their dresses... lol kinda gross lookin' lol :lol:<_<

Who's the idiot who put Sara in that pose anyway? <_<

I cut the foot pegs off of Sara, and glued her to the base. I also glued Mao to the base as well, Mao is supposed to hook her foot under the rock to Sara's left side. It does work, and as long as the stars are in perfect alignment, and the moon is full, and there is absolutely no wind at all, Mao will stay there.

However, my Mao kept taking nose dives, so I finally glued her little ass down.

The Mao and Sara figures have to be the lamest of all the CM figures so far. I would like to get Ishtar, but since she's in a similarly assed up pose, I will pass.

And then worse, the Sara figure then fell of the shelf and my dog chewed it up.

Sorry but couldn't stop laughing when I read your post. This is very hilarius. ;)

I thought it was funny for the most part. I hate that figure. I guess a 5.00 figure was no match for a 1 year old, 70 lb Siberrean Husky lol

I cut the foot pegs off of Sara, and glued her to the base. I also glued Mao to the base as well, Mao is supposed to hook her foot under the rock to Sara's left side. It does work, and as long as the stars are in perfect alignment, and the moon is full, and there is absolutely no wind at all, Mao will stay there.

I think Basara and Mylenes connection requires similar good karma. I have set mine up so many times I have lost count...yet within hours they fall. Luckily, no dog chewing yet.

I attached Mylene to Basara but it is the dumbest connection ever. Of course understandably Mylene was made before Basara was even an idea. Basara has that nice hole inthe back for the black block to plug into. But Mylene has no such hole no puns. So the black block clamps on to her hair. But of course her head doesnt stay on that knubby stump CM calls a neck. so her body falls and you have a disembodied head clamped to Basara.

Same here. :angry:

I cut the foot pegs off of Sara, and glued her to the base.  I also glued Mao to the base as well,  Mao is supposed to hook her foot under the rock to Sara's left side.  It does work, and as long as the stars are in perfect alignment, and the moon is full, and there is absolutely no wind at all, Mao will stay there. 

I think Basara and Mylenes connection requires similar good karma. I have set mine up so many times I have lost count...yet within hours they fall. Luckily, no dog chewing yet.

My Basara and Mylene pretty much stay together, miraculously.

I get the pose, that back to back ROCK ON kind of pose, but they never did that in the series, so WTF?

My Basara and Mylene pretty much stay together, miraculously.

I get the pose, that back to back ROCK ON kind of pose, but they never did that in the series, so WTF?

Sara never did the lean-rediculously-off-balance-defying-gravity move in the series either. But that's not stopping her here.

-Al

my roy has 1 leg shorter than the other i think.he's all canted-down while he stands there.someone needs to make him a little orthopedic shoe.

and,yeah,superglue seems to be the best way to stick mao & sara's little toes in the sand were they belong :huh: