She's only 14!

SkullLeaderVF-X

Uh...they are worse than yours. Man, I wish I still had the artwork for my own Valkyrie design to show you, and all I had were crappily drawn legs, arms, and a gunpod. I'm still working on it, but I'm using the good old pen and pencil. It's called the VF-15, it'd be an S version. It's fighter mode for the most part looks like a real F-15 Eagle, I'm also trying to see if it's possible to make an F-16, F-18, and F-22 into Valkyries. Except the F-22 would be called the VF-25, the F-16 would be called the VF-600. Except the F-16 would need a major overhaul on the original design, notably adding another engine and making it bigger. I'm using some of my 1/72 plastic models as reference. I need to get my hands on a VF-1 since it's similar to the F-15, F-14 and the F-22 in design. More notably in the vertical stablizers and vector thrust engines and air intakes. Hmm...perhaps I can sell my designs to Shoji Kawamori for a new Macross series. Hmm...but he'd probably shoot them down if they weren't to his liking. It'd be too retro.