Max Queadlunn-Rau and CMS Miriya Figure Set?

Kamui 777

As far as I read there are only two figures - but with changing the helmet-head with the other you get the pilot with green hair.....or the bride with helmet!  :D

Anybody opened a box yet?  :huh:

The box says "3 pieces set". And you definately need the other figure for the "sitting in cockpit with skeletal hand things" <_<

Edited by wolfx

Sorry guys but I found out were I read the story with 2 swapable heads.

It is from Neova's page!

"Yamato 1/60 Macross Millia Q-Rau 4 Piece (2 bodies, 2 heads) PVC Figure Set. Current ETA late August 2004

Payments accepted now. Pre-orders for this item expires on August 15th, 2004 with payment remitted. Prototype Scans - Courtesy of Macrossworld.com and Yamato"

Anyone got it yet? What's the real size when standing?

Mine showed up today. Nice set. Millia is about as tall as the CMs Hikaru figure. About 4-5 inches I guess. She comes up to the black strip on the Q- rau's knee

But ya two heads and three bodies. No big deal. I'm not planning on displaying her in her wedding gown. And the visor on the pilot figure is removable.

All of the CMs figures should have been released this way from the beginning. In a nice display box instead of mystery gashapon boxes.

Edited by dejr8bud

I'm debating getting these figures, but I already have the old Banpresto Millia PVC figure and it is pretty close to in scale I believe, so are they really worth the money? Also is there any word if the Max Q-Rau will come with a Max Pilot figure?

Edited by Knight26

But ya two heads and three bodies. No big deal. I'm not planning on displaying her in her wedding gown. And the visor on the pilot figure is removable.

Why on Earth can't they have one head for one body?

I'm debating getting these figures, but I already have the old Banpresto Millia PVC figure and it is pretty close to in scale I believe, so are they really worth the money? Also is there any word if the Max Q-Rau will come with a Max Pilot figure?

I believe it's been reported that the Max Q-Rau will NOT come with the pilot figure. I guess we can expect another 3 piece set from CMS, with Max in his tuxedo. :p

Does anyone else find it cheap and stupid for it to only come with two heads for the 3 bodies? I for one find it another strange marketing decision, especially for the around 30 buck price tag.

Maybe take the head from the one that came with the q-rau and somehow attach it to the new pilot.

Edited by Anubis

Miria wears a toupe... :huh::o

Does anyone else find it cheap and stupid for it to only come with two heads for the 3 bodies? mad.gif I for one find it asinine, especially for the around 30 buck price tag.

Maybe take the head from the one that came with the q-rau and somehow attach it to the new pilot.

was it a surpise? i thought it was pretty obvious from the previous pics... Maybe Yamato is hell bent on screwing us when it comes to the Q-rau... that what you get when you have limited variants on a mold... lol

Edited by >EXO<

Does anyone else find it cheap and stupid for it to only come with two heads for the 3 bodies?   :angry: I for one find it asinine, especially for the around 30 buck price tag.

Kinda odd I guess. I don't think another head would have added anything to the cost. I wonder what the decision maker's logic on this one was.

To me its no big deal since I think the wedding dress figure is kinda dumb. And for you perverts, she's wearing green panties :ph34r:

Edited by dejr8bud

Does anyone else find it cheap and stupid for it to only come with two heads for the 3 bodies?

Me :p

Yeah, but the original helmet sculpt sucks...' ¬ ¬

Detachable front part of the helmet and hairs, there is some special reason for this? o_O

maybe someone has to recast extra heads :D

That's a good idea! :D

maybe someone has to recast extra heads :D

That's a good idea! :D

Hey i'd buy extra heads :lol:

Weee! :lol:

But seriously, we need extra bodies. ;)

• 4 weeks later...