Bandai 1/72 Scale Transformable Macross Δ Kits

IXTL

Don't know, got those 2 photos from here

http://blog.livedoor.jp/hobisima-rittai/72_Sv-262Hs_2016-08-20-1

Thanks, I only had time to look at the link and wow was blown away by all the mechanical details of this valk!

Being a kit too i can only imagine if someone really painted all the detail of the vents, joints it would be amazing!!

This is my choice for flight pose ftw!!

post-15116-0-09584900-1471832219_thumb.jpg

I would really encourage valk heads to go look at all the photos in the link walkthrough...

No pre-order madness helps too ;)

True. I'm really interested on the transformation on the kit actually. ;)

By the way, found this one in YJA. Built and painted Draken by zgmf_xg. Bid starts at Y35000. Looks amazing. But with that price, I'll rather get 2 DX figure. If I'll score atleast one during PO night. :lol:

6.jpg

http://zgmfxg.web.fc2.com/MACROSS/Sv-262Hs/1/Sv262Hs1_1.html

His Hayate's and Arad's Siegfrieds looks awesome too. ;)

Edited by no3ljm

At least the gears on the draken look quite acceptable, liking the green splash he put on the gear lights. Other than the price, am not sure if the finished kit would be robust enough to survive travel via post? If anyone bought one before, perhaps they can share if they received it ok.

Thanks for the post noel, reminds me if my wallet coughs up hairballs for the DX, i could go with a cheaper locally painted commission. ;)

"Lil Draken"... Shoji couldn't come up with a better name than that?

​And where the heck are Mirage and Chuck VF-31? Hope it doesn't go to P-Bandai!

P-Bandai means "Premium Bandai." It's something Bandai started a couple years back where kits (and other items) not well suited for mass production can be ordered directly from them and produced on an as-needed basis. (Recent Gundam kits include the MG Powered GM, MG Altron, MG Heavyarms Kai, etc.) Unfortunately, P-Bandai is only available to customers in Japan, so until recently overseas customers had to resort to ordering these limited-run kits through proxy services, which would add various markups/service fees/etc. to the regular price.

Bandai now has partnered with certain proxy service companies to allow overseas customers to get in on these P-Bandai kits. Fees and such are still applied, but there are now at least "official" proxy services.

Oh those little guys are cool. Really love the designs from Delta, just wish the show was turning out better - its starting to kill my interest in these releases a bit....

Yeah, I'm the same. Love the designs, but the show with it's lack of good mecha action, or even ANY mecha action is making me lose interest a bit.

Yeah, I'm the same. Love the designs, but the show with it's lack of good mecha action, or even ANY mecha action is making me lose interest a bit.

Echoing the same sentiments here. Loved the VF-31s for the most part (skinny arms not withstanding). The Sv-262 has grown on me quite a bit but I'll admit it was not love at first sight.

At this point I've given up on the series and just liking the designs for what they are. Finding it hard to accept good mecha action being replaced by idols and their hardships. And their origin stories at 5 episodes from the end of the series.. LOL. end rant.

P-Bandai means "Premium Bandai." It's something Bandai started a couple years back where kits (and other items) not well suited for mass production can be ordered directly from them and produced on an as-needed basis. (Recent Gundam kits include the MG Powered GM, MG Altron, MG Heavyarms Kai, etc.) Unfortunately, P-Bandai is only available to customers in Japan, so until recently overseas customers had to resort to ordering these limited-run kits through proxy services, which would add various markups/service fees/etc. to the regular price.

Bandai now has partnered with certain proxy service companies to allow overseas customers to get in on these P-Bandai kits. Fees and such are still applied, but there are now at least "official" proxy services.

Can you give an example of one of these proxy service companies that are partnered with Bandai?

Edited by ayaxr

Can you give an example of one of these proxy service companies that are partnered with Bandai?

Anything that's being released exclusively over P-Bandai store, you can get it from Nippon-Yasan.

There's this CS Toys site that you can check it out for proxy service.

Edited by no3ljm

Looks great but they almost look too big. Perspective maybe?

The lil drakens do look a bit bulkier in these shots than in the lineart (3d work). In the series they seem to integrate a little bit better into the overall look of the vehicle and maybe don't look as tacked on. But could be perspective....

Nevertheless they do look like a cool addition to the kit. I think I'll wait until this form is avaialble as one kit altogether.

Edited by ayaxr

Gah. The forum I got this from has stupid hotlinking issues (can't link to the specific post without isolating it from the discussion afterward).

Oh well. Here's the post in question: http://gundameclipse.net/single/?p=709810&t=5193504

And here's the discussion afterward (go down about halfway to get to the above post): http://gundameclipse.net/topic/5193504/36/

We're all discussing this P-Bandai web page: http://p-bandai.jp/bc/images/net-s_tokushu/international_delivery.html

It seems there are three proxy services: Buyee.jp (which NZEOD uses and recommends), From Japan (which I used just a bit ago to snag something, I had a good experience), and Samurai Buyer.

Sorry for the convoluted mess of links. >.<

---

On a related note, I ordered a P-Bandai kit through a US store, Tatsu Hobby - the MG Powered GM. I've purchased other things from them before, and now have two other P-Bandai preorders with them. Their P-Bandai prices are probably a bit high compared to using the above proxy services, but I've always had a good experience with them, so... just an FYI.

Gah. The forum I got this from has stupid hotlinking issues (can't link to the specific post without isolating it from the discussion afterward).

Oh well. Here's the post in question: http://gundameclipse.net/single/?p=709810&t=5193504

And here's the discussion afterward (go down about halfway to get to the above post): http://gundameclipse.net/topic/5193504/36/

We're all discussing this P-Bandai web page: http://p-bandai.jp/bc/images/net-s_tokushu/international_delivery.html

It seems there are three proxy services: Buyee.jp (which NZEOD uses and recommends), From Japan (which I used just a bit ago to snag something, I had a good experience), and Samurai Buyer.

Sorry for the convoluted mess of links. >.<

---

On a related note, I ordered a P-Bandai kit through a US store, Tatsu Hobby - the MG Powered GM. I've purchased other things from them before, and now have two other P-Bandai preorders with them. Their P-Bandai prices are probably a bit high compared to using the above proxy services, but I've always had a good experience with them, so... just an FYI.

Anything that's being released exclusively over P-Bandai store, you can get it from Nippon-Yasan.

There's this CS Toys site that you can check it out for proxy service.

Thanks guys.

Edited by ayaxr

Yeah no kidding! That is impressive engineering! The Drakken has really grown on me too, I think I'll pick up one and a 37 kit. They seem to be better than the 25 kits. Just need my 1/60's to sell ;)

Chris

*snip*

I agree. TatsuHobby is a great store. Though I didn't know that they can get P-Bandai stuff now. I met the owner before on one of the conventions here in San Jose. And I got a few discounts on some of the items too. ;)

Thanks guys.

You're welcome. Hope that helps. ;)

well crap I wanna get a Draken now......the transformation looks intimidating cause it's so compact together tightly in place. But this is one of those where I REALLY enjoy the overall look and creative design of the Battroid form. First time in a loooooong time.