DX Chogokin YF-25 Prophecy

SaitouSad

Thank you so much for sharing that, I think I bought the last one. For those wondering what the big deal was, it was priced at just $91.63 with free shipping.

Honestly, I'm a bit skeptical that the seller is going to deliver, because that price is just too good to be true! If it arrives though, I'll definitely be back to thank you again, ULessa!

Well, no harm in trying. If anything happens you'll get your money back anyway (fingers crossed)

I did get a YF-29 30th Anniversary for $110 on Amazon so I'm damn happy with that (THINK its new, didn't transform to check joints)

I may be off here, but isn't Macross the Ride sponsored by Hasegawa, and wouldn't that make it essentially improbable for the pally part set to come out for the DX YF-25? I hope I am wrong on this and this actually comes to light. Well, guess Bandai also sponsors the series and Shoji provides editorial supervision....hmmm

Question for those that have both: how does the blue on the YF-25 compare to the blue on the VF-25G? I'm wondering how the 25G tornado parts would look on the YF-25.

I can take some pics of the YF-25 with the G Tornado Parts once my parts arrive. :)

I think they'll look good. I haven't got the 25G tornado parts yet, but Saburo took some pics of the YF-25 with the 25G super parts.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projektzerothree/14531155855/

Thanks Old Man, I had forgotten I had taken those shots. :blink:

On our podcast this week I asked my buddy who live sin Japan to translate these. He says it is just an interview with a guy who made the custom armor. So not coming out anytime soon.

Yes, wife translated the entire article. Custom build, where the builder is basically taking you through step-by-step on how he created the kit. Nothing official, other than he used an existing super armor pack, which he paint matched for the YF-25.

Merchandizing Merchandizing Merchandizing,The Power of The Schwartz!

Oh yeah totally, Yogurt is milking this one, but I kind of think it is cool if they did an armor add-on for the YF-25 in some shape or form. Its an obscure valk to sort of begin with in the Mac:F series, so its existence, while not necessary from a toy build standpoint, is still pretty freakin' cool.

Got the issue of Dengeki Hobby. That's one sweet work. Not much of a fan on this color for the armor, as I think Macross the Ride had the armor in a more shiny look, to mimic the look of armor a "Knight" would wear. This one doesn't seem to have that flare.