v2 1/72nd scale Monstar.

mslz22

Even building the mold box as close to the pattern as is safe, this is a massive mold, more expensive than i care to think about. that is a full size spray can in there.

Almost 100% done on the pattern, art for the decals is being worked on by my buddy Jason Eaton and will be sent off to JT as soon as i can.

thanks

mike

004_zps285eaf94.jpg

007_zpsb25f5f2b.jpg

Wow!

This is litterally insane :blink:

Amazing work!

Happy to see that you recovered from your illness (I'm a little late, but I didn't saw that) :ph34r:

Payment sent (first one)

Edited by neko_fr

"Do you know what this means?! It means", I'm going to have to allocate another couple of storage bins to store this...thing...this...MONSTER in! I already have two stuffed and labeled "The Salzo Collection", which has the 1:48 Glaug, 1:48 Regult, 1:24 Valk, 1:55 VF-1D Conversion.

Can't wait to see it in me little grubby hands.

What's next, Mike?

Glad you're doing better, mate.

Bodies and arms are in production out of the rotocaster now. The body even rotocast is still almost 2lbs of material, it's partially foam filled for rigidity.

I only have 3 or 4 molds left to do, so this thing is just about done and ready for full production.

I will PM everyone on the list soon, but in the meantime anyone on the payment plan can feel free to send payment for the arm installment.

Should be in full swing by the end of the month if not sooner.

thanks

mike

021_zps05a77777.jpg

Hey Guys, just saw this.....

.http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=41800&page=1

So i will be only doing mine for those that have already contacted me.

If you want to opt out of my kit please let me know, and i will be happy to send back any deposits made.

I only have 2 or 3 quick molds to make then i will be done. I'll wrap mine up in quick order and shelf it.

Thanks for everyone's support,

mike

Bummers. Wish I could build models. I would get one of these in a heartbeat. Thank you for all your hard work. Looks like I'm gonna have to live with the soft vinyl one being made in that thread. :(

Great, thanks for the support guys, just to be clear it will be available to those here who want it. I am just not going to extend the run out indefinitely, limited until theirs is available.

I had a couple of other 1/72nd kits i wanted to get working on, but if there is a new game in town for that stuff i will need to think about heading back to 1/48 stuff.

Thanks again guys, the molds are pretty much done, that meaning that everything has at least 1 mold, some stuff needs multiple molds because the kit requires like 2 or 4, but those are easy as it's just setting the mold box back up and pouring rubber.

That means, barring any more unforeseen delays, this will be in production next week.

Decal art is still in the works, and i may need to send decals out at a later date if i can't get them printed quickly.

I have been casting legs, bodies, arms etc a lot and the parts are staring to pile up, so i will want to start shipping pretty quickly!

thanks again

mike

Yep, everything is up and running, pics of the very first full kit. Only thing not in the picture is the plastic cannon barrels, they will be included just need to run and grab some. These will start shipping in the next few days. This thing is massive, check out the size compared to a full size spray can...

thanks

mike

014_zps5a2fe0d6.jpg

004_zpse4fe08dc.jpg

012_zps465009a7.jpg

009_zpsaaf8cc2f.jpg

011_zps59798402.jpg

006_zps02d034cd.jpg