Latest custom.

Kurt

Amazing! There's no denying you truly are a master at your craft. I hope I can commission you to do something as nice someday. Just out of curiousity, Kurt, have you ever considered taking a hiatus from the custom work? Not that I would want you to, but even a guy like you probably needs a break from this every now and then, right?

Just out of curiousity, Kurt, have you ever considered taking a hiatus from the custom work? Not that I would want you to, but even a guy like you probably needs a break from this every now and then, right?

Thanks everyone. I took sometime off about 3 years ago, that was it. Ever since then I have always had a custom on my bench to do. I work at my own pace so I don't get burned out. Besides if I flood the market with customs your grandchildren will never appear on Antiques Roadshow in 50 years getting a "Kurt" custom appraised. LOL

Thanks everyone. I took sometime off about 3 years ago, that was it. Ever since then I have always had a custom on my bench to do. I work at my own pace so I don't get burned out. Besides if I flood the market with customs your grandchildren will never appear on Antiques Roadshow in 50 years getting a "Kurt" custom appraised. LOL

And that my friend is what make these are so special. Nothing like good old fashioned nostalgia. I know I'm a selfish SOB for wanting the Kurt custom MG's, as well as some others, to remain exclusive to 1/48 scale. I am so hoping the Stealth, MG, or LV variations don't make it to the Yamato 1/60 production factory. :ph34r:

Edited by MacrossMan

And that my friend is what make these are so special. Nothing like good old fashioned nostalgia. I know I'm a selfish SOB for wanting the Kurt custom MG's, as well as some others, to remain exclusive to 1/48 scale. I am so hoping the Stealth, MG, or LV variations don't make it to the Yamato 1/60 production factory. :ph34r:

Agrees. :p

I'm sure the 1/60's will get their more than their fair share of line that will never see 1/48 (uhh, like already..)

Kurt, amazing as always! haha, seems that people are more interested (not that i'm complaining, mind you!)in the Minmay guard(s), Enigmas, and VF-1Ds, seems the interest for other schemes are not as popular?

As a side note: I wonder Devin (Anasazi) is still doing any decals, I'm inspired to get some for customization purposes!