Godzilla's collection of 1/48s

Godzilla

:lol::lol: your a sick sick man my friend you need help :lol::lol: by the way whats up with that red VF? is it broke or just not transformed properly. by the way if you ever need anyone to look after your collection please give me a call. :p

edit: by the way do you even need that many Low Viz's? in fact does anyone need that many :rolleyes:

Edited by zeo-mare

:lol::lol: your a sick sick man my friend you need help :lol::lol: by the way whats up with that red VF? is it broke or just not transformed properly. by the way if you ever need anyone to look after your collection please give me a call. :p

I am taking it apart for my custom project.

that Yamato on display in front of the SOC Yamato box is not the same one is it? it looks tiny as hell.

chris

edit: never mind i posted at the same time you posted that last pic and now have seen the full pic of it.

Edited by zeo-mare

that Yamato on display in front of the SOC Yamato box is not the same one is it? it looks tiny as hell.

chris

edit: never mind i posted at the same time you posted that last pic and now have seen the full pic of it.

Nope. The BPX-01 is in its box. The small Yamato and Andromeda is from Museum of Leiji Matsumoto DX series. BTW I am still looking for a EDF battleship.

the custom is real nice, how many Konings do you have i looked real quick and saw about 4. yikes i do not even have one yet, and you already have a small army of them. :lol::lol:

the custom is real nice, how many Konings do you have i looked real quick and saw about 4. yikes i do not even have one yet, and you already have a small army of them. :lol:  :lol:

I got 6. Read the siggy. :p Now I gotta put these away. Took me an hour to get them out of the closet. :blink:

Edited by Godzilla

yikes 6 i noticed your sig but i did not think to much of it, it says 1/100=6 i did not realize you meant the konings, thats what happens at about 3 in the morning <_<:p

Edited by zeo-mare

UN Spacy arms buildup project "Godzilla" exposed... Read the details at 9 and 10 pm tonight.

Looks like we have a new Macross King today! Hail to the King baby!

<looks over shoulder at XSToys, Kensei and Sithlord> :p

Edited by Neova

In one of those photos there is a Koenig Monster precariously balancing before the edge of a precifice... You might wanna do something about that, or it's goodbye Gerwalk/Shuttle connection pegs! :lol:

Topics like these make me want to get all my stuff out, too (not that I have as much as Godzilla and gang). The problem is that I have most of it in the UK...

Hooooo My god.

my guilt feels washed away right after I saw your collection Godzila! HAHAHAHa And today I felt like crap all day because I send to buy another Detolf Shelf to Ikea because I got so many toys while my wife is not at home... hehehehe I am soooo stupid, worried about what she will say this weekend.

I will just show her your collectioon pics and she may not ask for divorce! THANK YOU!