VF-1 Valkyrie Booster Project 1/72

robokochan

:o

Absolutly outstanding work John.

It makes me cry to think that the low viz 1S valk I was working so hard on is a POS compared to this masterpiece....

Ah well, just sets the bar a little higher for the rest of us methinks ;)

Sean

Enough with the 1/48 thing, that ain't ever gonna happen. Besides this is the model section not the toy section.

Right on Chad, don't pull any punches my friend! :lol:

If it isn't a model/resin kit, and if it isn't 1/72 scale, then who gives a damn. :p

Seriously though, 1/100 scale is cool as far as the IHP VB-6, and the 1/48 Club M Recasts, but that's it. ;)

:blink:

Yo dude, what the?  pieces doesn't hold together, ain't this a snap fit kit?

What the? I have to paint this thing? dude a regular Bandai HG is much better then this!

refund dude!

:angry:

If you truely feel that way, then I suggest you go out and buy yourself the Bandai HG version instead.

:p

I do hope you are kidding. But if that's not the case... Did you make any attempt to understand exactly what it was you were buying? I mean, does anyone really think "pre-colored and snap-fit" when they hear the words "resin-cast garage kit"?

And hell, even the base Hasgawa kit would need to be glued and painted....

Edited by Valkyrie

Wow, its going on two weeks. I didn't use any special service when I sent it. It was just in a regular envelope with some extra cardboard for padding so I didn't think that any special treatment would be needed. I am in St. Louis MO though so I guess its not too outrageous that it hasn't arrived yet. Hope it arrives soon. That fantastic model you built deserves a pilot to make it ready for action. B))

Forgive the silly question ... but I'm old and my memory ain't what it was. Never was, come to think on it.

In the show, are the boosters reuseable, like the Space Shuttle's SRBs? Or are they one shot only?

Heya boss!

Check here for some info.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=10572

Basically it was never known. We kinda decided they would be re-used if they had put the effort in to customize the schemes.