The Box from Metal gear solid

Bob_Coffee

Hi everyone, noticing the replies mentioning the box on the Mylene Cosplay thread i decided to write this post.

for those who attended AX03 know that someone cosplayed as "the box from metal gear solid".

that someone who did that was me,and with the help of two of my friends,who without there help,the box wouldnt have been possible, entered the Mini-masqurade. unfortunately we didnt win anything(we should have imho,since our skit was easly the most orignal), but won over the fans,and even some AX staff members which made the convention for me.

What i am asking you fellow macrossworlders who have attended ax03, is if you have any footage or pictures of the box in action, please contact me, i have had little luck perusing the web,in search of box pictures(found some pictures)/people with footage of the skit. This is all for the upcoming "the box from metal gear solid" section of a webpage i am working on. Footage would especally be apreciated, as my groop didnt have a video camera for the event. Also any opinons on the box would be apreicated.

I would also like to take this opertunity to recolect on my memories of macross pannel/macrossworld con part of AX03.

The pannel took place the day before the box skit, and was undoubtably the highlight of thursday's activites for me. Most noteablly getting to ask ishiguro a question reguarding flucating production values during the span of macross tv(read:animefriend) affecting the series overall. I was please to hear someone who was high up in the macross tv produciton saying that they thought they(animefriend) not putting there heart into the series,was a really bad thing and affected the series.i forgot the rest of his awnser,i would have loved to ask the same of his froatingness and see what he thought of "animefriend".

The Second thing that made the night for ,were the awesome customs that were on display in the backround of the macross pannel room. noteablly for me were the awesome 1/55 scale bandai valk customs Christopher B had on display, this being the first time aside from good ol jetfire, that ive seen a chunky monkey up close and personal.And while i didnt get to talk with many of you, i think i only got to talk with Christopher B for a moment(really nice guy), and seiichi the year before that at ax2k2. i thought it was a cool experience,and i hope to see you all at a future Macrossworld con.

ill end this now with saying im sorry for boring the hell out of you all with my long winded posts, any help with box related materials is much apreciated.

thanks everyone.:)