VF Girls

polidread

thanks, although i kinda profiled them instead of showing a highly trained spec ops force >_< : the leader type, the trusty wingman, and the ditz. but i DO like special operations stuff :o ! in fact, this is the ONLY scene that sticks to me when i recall the mac 7 intro. they're so awesome to watch XD.

vfgirls17sand.jpg

this is as final as it gets. . .for now. ill see if ill have enough time to color it someday. its based on the mac 7 opening, where the vf 17ds were sandskating. i thought id recreate the scene using the vf girls XD.

Very nice. I'm a sucker for anything VF-17 related.

Graham

the heck?!

@Kirik

it's good to finally see some VFGs in figure form... yours are really homemade kitbashing but extremely fun to see, looks very playable too

@cannon_fodder674

Haha!!! a new VFG Artist! im very pleased to see your works - you bring a a new style and way to look at VFGs, keep them coming !

@chillyche

thanks for bringing cannon_fodder674 to the party, you color very well and should make more collabs

I go missing for the big part of the year and this is what i find when i get back?!

WELL DONE, PEOPLE ! XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, Acroray, did you do that? Love it!

Nope! It is by the owner of a website who is a MUV LUV fan, but also a fan of the classics. He did a Q-Rau girl http://jilpoong17.egloos.com/3699157 featured in one of the threads a long way back, as part of his "Robot Girl Sayaka" series http://jilpoong17.egloos.com/category/GIRL%20ROBOT-SAYAKA . For every one of the ML girls' birthdays he does a picture http://jilpoong17.egloos.com/category/MUV-LUV%20FAN%20ART . Michiru is the 'sempai' of the "Isumi Valkyries" unit from MUV LUV ALTERNATIVE, so the Macross/Roy image suits her.

The Isumi Valkyries' motto:

Do not dispair even unto your last breath.

Fight with all your strength.

Do not die in vain.

• 2 months later...

In honor of her birthday, the leader of the Isumi Valkyries from MUV LUV ALTERNATIVE gets her turn as a Macross VF-Girl....

b0004863_4cb5c790b2ad3.jpg

:o Wooow, haven't seen this one. I can't tell if that's more cool or hot!

Edited by s001

• 2 weeks later...

i did a fairly decent Valk Girl illustration of Ayeka Masaki from the Anime OVA series "TENCHI MUYO!"

quite a few years ago, ink and colored pencil on heavy illustration board.

i'll have to dig it up and post it one of these days...

Edited by Shaorin