A long wait for Zero 4 DVD's....

Keith

Just got this from Casshan over at animaniacs.

MI / AV have gone to ground because of recent troubles in Hong Kong.

Customs last week seized about 80% of AV's stock and in reaction MI has all but halted productions and are lieing low.. it's gonna be as such for awhile and our supplier is not sure how long this will go on.

BAH!

You don't have the HK Zero # 4 DVD yet Keith? It's been out weeks already!

Anyway, the subtitles are crap, it's far better to download the fansub instead and of course buy the R2 original from Japan to support Big West :D

I heard about this raid on the news, but I wouldn't sweat it too much. The HK Customs and Police do these raids all the time, but the pirates are always up and running again within a week or two.

Graham

You don't have the HK Zero # 4 DVD yet Keith? It's been out weeks already!

Anyway, the subtitles are crap, it's far better to download the fansub instead and of course buy the R2 original from Japan to support Big West :D

I heard about this raid on the news, but I wouldn't sweat it too much. The HK Customs and Police do these raids all the time, but the pirates are always up and running again within a week or two.

Graham

I only have a standard modem, so dowonloading isn't an option. I'm more than used to dealing iwth HK subs (and was fine with the first 3 volumes) so that's nto an issue. I do still need "some kind" of subtitle, which is why I'm going for the HK version, and of course if there turns out not to be an R1 release within a year or so, I'll get the R2's for quality.

However, I highly reccomend everyone head over to the valkyrie exchange & snag a copy, otherwise you may be waiting another month or two to get it!

It should, Kawamori hasn't failed yet to pack conclusiveness into his final episodes (Macross eps 27 & 36, the 5 minutes of footage in FB 2012, Plus episode 4, 7 episode 49, Dynamite episode 4), no reason to believe he'll fail this time.