Where are you from?

I'm from Northern California, in the United States of America.

Too bad all of the good conventions are in Southern California, huh? Ah well. You guys are lucky...which brings to mention that it seems like Calfornia is probably the only state which could seriously (and usually does) get separated into two during regular conversation. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Alexandria Virginia, just 5 min from DC.

Too bad all of the good conventions are in Southern California, huh? Ah well. You guys are lucky...which brings to mention that it seems like Calfornia is probably the only state which could seriously (and usually does) get separated into two during regular conversation.  :rolleyes:

Dam, wishing I was in SoCal tho.... :unsure:

• 2 months later...
I'm from Northern California, in the United States of America.

Too bad all of the good conventions are in Southern California, huh? Ah well. You guys are lucky...which brings to mention that it seems like Calfornia is probably the only state which could seriously (and usually does) get separated into two during regular conversation. :rolleyes:

im live in CALIFORNIA. :D

i live in the san francisco area but i go to a university around the los angeles area. so im in both norcal and socal. ;)

i get the best of both worlds. heh heh heh. :lol:

since this is my first year joining this forum i havent been to any of the conventions yet but i have been to frank&sons a bunch of times already. theyve got some nice stuff. its also nice to have a bunch of small anime stores that sell all sorts of macross toys and models. its a lot easier and comforting than to wait on shipping or wait to get screwed over. <_<

last time i checked there was some sort of convention in San Jose. not sure tho. but either way, the real "good" conventions are in japan. ;) we get the semi good stuff here in socal. :)

I'm in Sun Valley, CA. That's SoCal as well. I'm in the middle of all the frenzy! I'm like 30 mins away from frank and sons, and 20 away from the toy district in downtown L.A. :p:D:lol:

I'm in Sun Valley, CA. That's SoCal as well. I'm in the middle of all the frenzy! I'm like 30 mins away from frank and sons, and 20 away from the toy district in downtown L.A. :p:D:lol:

heey... im about ~45 mins away from frank&sons. for a second there i thought we might be close to each other but i just realized that frank&sons is right between us. maybe i should head up to the toy district in downtown L.A. one of these days. are things there better than frank&sons or just about the same?

I'm in Sun Valley, CA. That's SoCal as well. I'm in the middle of all the frenzy! I'm like 30 mins away from frank and sons, and 20 away from the toy district in downtown L.A.  :p  :D  :lol:

heey... im about ~45 mins away from frank&sons. for a second there i thought we might be close to each other but i just realized that frank&sons is right between us. maybe i should head up to the toy district in downtown L.A. one of these days. are things there better than frank&sons or just about the same?

well some stuff you find at frank and sons will be a little more expensive, that because it's veered more towards collectors. The toy district is more veered towards vendors or people who buy wholesale, so everything there is cheaper. The area just stinks and looks all crappy, but great deal on toys! Especially bootlegs!! ;):p:D:lol:

Still in Berkeley, CA.

W00t!!! Hey man, were neighbors now! I moved in wtih Margarita. We should take some time to walk around "The Peoples Republic of Berkeley California" to pummel some girlie men. :lol:

I was born in Peru, I am half Chilean; lived in Mexico for 4 years and in LA ( just seems to be a different country of it's own if you tell me) been In Virginia, USA for 14....

Nacido en el Peru, soy mitad chileno; vivi en Mexico por 4 anos y en Los Angeles ( porque esa cuidad es un pais extranjero en si mismo) estoy viviendo en Virginia, EEUU por 14 anos