Gah! Can't find Gasaraki Kits

GobotFool

Basically 'cause it's not a new series... ie - the kits have been out for quite some time now.

The only one that's really hard to find... or at least kinda pricey when you DO find it is the Raidin (sp? Raiden? ..can't remember the exact spelling... ) .

Luckily the Shinden isn't all that different, mainly just different armament & pilot. The Ishatar, which looks more like a tank turret with legs isn't all that uncommon either, really. Just keep an eye on eBay. They seldom go for more than 30 bucks. Yes, sorta price for a kit that originally retailed for about 9 bucks, but such is the fate when yer late to the model kit dinner table! :lol:

Anyhow, if ya do drop the cash for 'em, take solice in the fact that they're beautifully detailed kits!!!

The kits originally were cheap. Like 10-12 dollars. It's been a while since they were produced and they are considered somewhat rare now. There is a couple more. Kotobukiya has a Raiden that was like 1/12 scale or something like that. I has all of the weapons and everything opens for the rocket launchers and grappling hooks. There was also one made of the ancient robot. (I forgot the name and the manufacturer). Hope this helps.

I have all all 3 and they are great. Thanks go to Rob (Monkey Nugget) who managed to find me 2 of the 3 kits for a great price!

Pity bandai never released a MG kit of the mechs or the kugai.. :(

Nah It was way to serious to be popular in japan, if they made the dances to activate the kugai involve a guitar and funky and bad punk rock music things may have gone better <_<:lol:

ha! It would be a bastard love child of gasaraki and Macross 7! blurgh.. :o