auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

Dudes!!!! the guy that bought the MPC also bought another MPC, see his one feedback, this is all he has boought so far, MPC guy.$150 wow then another 80 bux, uhmm someone check my math hir>>> 230 in MPC , uhhhhhh check please!!!!!

:huh: What's wrong with that?

good deal on a yammie with cheap shipping

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=16467

I go to Outer Limits all the time. Nice place, although I've never seen a 1/60 there for that cheap.

Edited by tom64ss

I think it's funny how he said he has had these items for 7 years when most of that stuff was released in the past 2 years. :blink: Plus look at his feedback...a fellow MW'er gave him negative feedback. :huh: Look who it is.... ;)

Rob MN

now that is too funny :blink:

what do you make of this guy???

I won this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...tegory=348&rd=1

it arrived without instructions or stickers...

and now the seller is selling this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3151218081

I already sent an email asking WTF but have yet to get a responce. :unsure:

I think it's funny how he said he has had these items for 7 years when most of that stuff was released in the past 2 years. :blink:  Plus look at his feedback...a fellow MW'er gave him negative feedback. :huh:  Look who it is.... ;)

Rob MN

now that is too funny :blink:

what do you make of this guy???

I won this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...tegory=348&rd=1

it arrived without instructions or stickers...

and now the seller is selling this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3151218081

I already sent an email asking WTF but have yet to get a responce. :unsure:

Man that sucks! And it looks as though another MW Memeber is bidding on the auction....someone should warn him. :o

Looks like a guy who is using pictures that he probably didn't even take. Man he7s got like 30 negative feedback's! :huh:

I would like to nominate this thread as being the FRIST "Auctions" topic to be PINNED.

As most of you know Kantana will be gone for awhile if not longer due to his very un-happy circumstances.

I think as a tribute to him, THE KING OF EBAY, the Mods should pin this topic.

Mods please take this into consideration.

Also anyone else who thinks this is a good idea please speak up.

Rob MN :)

I would like to nominate this thread as being the FRIST "Auctions" topic to be PINNED.

As most of you know Kantana will be gone for awhile if not longer due to his very un-happy circumstances.

I think as a tribute to him, THE KING OF EBAY, the Mods should pin this topic.

Mods please take this into consideration.

Also anyone else who thinks this is a good idea please speak up.

Rob MN :)

totally agree with that !

He s facing troubles and letting him "at home" in MW forum could be more than just a symbol. He is a great contributor here, mods please pin this topic.

Is this guy nuts or what?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...&category=16467

Do you guys smell a rat?

1/2 than regular price :blink::blink:

Good deal or good trap ? .... dunno maybe he needs cash that bad.

The seller used to be (or possibly still is) a member here. IIRC from one of the "who are you and where are you from threads", 2cents is a tattoo artist. As far as I know, he's always been a straight up guy.

My guess is, he saw how much Macross stuff goes for in Australia and figured, he could sell it for less than most Australian sellers, and still get more for his 1/48 than he could if he sold it on the American eBay.

Is it just me, or have people around here been overly paranoid lately?

My guess is, he saw how much Macross stuff goes for in Australia and figured, he could sell it for less than most Australian sellers, and still get more for his 1/48 than he could if he sold it on the American eBay.

Actually, it's an item from eBay in the US appearing on the Australian site (he ships internationally, so that's why). I've gotten e-mails from people all over the place using their eBay sites.

Actually, it's an item from eBay in the US appearing on the Australian site (he ships internationally, so that's why). I've gotten e-mails from people all over the place using their eBay sites.

I was just guessing on that part. :D

That's good info to know about eBay.

Yep, it shows up in the American ebay as well. $45 may seem like a low starting price but if you really want to sell something, you might as well start it at an attractive price and let the market determine the final price. I'm sure by the time the auction is done, it'll be over $80 and probably over $100.

You also save a little bit on insertion fees by starting low. In this case he saved $1.10 by starting the auction below $50.

Hey guys is can vouch for 2cent he's a cool guy, i bought my firts VF-1j, taka, hikaru ,MIB, wow , i picked it up from him, so didnt have to deal with shipping, i even had this dude wating for like three weeks after the auction ended, had to pay for text books, really this guy is coo...no worries

WTF? ? :unsure: ?

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but what the heck are these?

What's the signifigance of the letters "sdfs" other than the fact their all next to each other on the keyboard?

I must've been asleep when they explained this.

Well it's like a loop hole. You can list some thing that you are positive that no one will buy. Once the auction ends and no body bought it you can re-list the item with the original intended item with a very high start price. As everybody knows that on eBay if you list something and it doesn't sell you can re-list it and if it sells, there is no listing fee. So it's like listing for free. It's actually kinda smart and you can save money, but if you do it too much you can get kicked off of ebay.

Rob MN

Yeah WTF,

on the first auction i put in my address just for s&gigles in the shipping calc. and it came out to like $25 shekles, USD, thats heavy "nothin".....

The second auction has a bid, now WTF!! hes gonna have to come up with some sdfsdfsss' and s@*T . :lol:

Could be something illegal? Like a code or something only meant for that guy....

I dare someone else to bid on it B))

Who know it could be a Billionare giveing away money...."I will auction 1 million dollars....but I won't give any info and see who bids on it. Now if someone does bid on the auction with no information they are truly deserving of the money because it is obvious the world will eat them alive...." :blink:

Rob MN

Could be something illegal? Like a code or something only meant for that guy....

I dare someone else to bid on it B))

Who know it could be a Billionare giveing away money...."I will auction 1 million dollars....but I won't give any info and see who bids on it. Now if someone does bid on the auction with no information they are truly deserving of the money because it is obvious the world will eat them alive...." :blink:

Rob MN

probably the terrorist network comunicating with their allcaida cells :huh:

This isn't actually and auction, but a feedback someone left this guy:

The Buyer says:

awclearwater( 404) Apr-14-03 15:35:59 PDT 3318912930 S

Neutral : Paid by paypal on 4/4/03 post mark on package 4/11/03. Good item slow shipping

and the Seller Responds:

Response by animemagagamescomics - Sorry had more things to do than make it to the post office.

LMAO, what kind of seller is that?

here is link: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?...magagamescomics

Well it's like a loop hole. You can list some thing that you are positive that no one will buy. Once the auction ends and no body bought it you can re-list the item with the original intended item with a very high start price. As everybody knows that on eBay if you list something and it doesn't sell you can re-list it and if it sells, there is no listing fee. So it's like listing for free. It's actually kinda smart and you can save money, but if you do it too much you can get kicked off of ebay.

Rob MN

"I see" said the blind man. Thanks Rob. :)