auctions of great absurdity

kanata67

just coz this guy aint a macross/anime/southern cross geek like you doesn't mean you have to be an a-hole.

Dude. . . you need to chill. Nothing he said was a-hole-like. All he was doing is pointing out how odd it was that someone would think a hovertank looks like Jetfire.

Edited by Hurin

Um., I presume most of you know this is to attract people who are searching on the keyword 'jetfire'. I presume this guy thinks that if you search for Jetfire, you also might be interested in a hover tank. This is a pretty common thing on eBay. Nothing really absurd... just lame.

Um., I presume most of you know this is to attract people who are searching on the keyword 'jetfire'. I presume this guy thinks that if you search for Jetfire, you also might be interested in a hover tank. This is a pretty common thing on eBay. Nothing really absurd... just lame.

Yep,

Just like when I search the word "Macross", I get hit with various non Macross items (Including someone selling women's handbag?????.

Sellers place the word "Macross" in the description to attract potential buyers, as a result sellers auctions were shown as a result,

yeah, keyword spamming is definatly something I do in my auction titles. Everybody puts godaikin, macross, transformers, popy, robotech, diecast ect..... in there title even though they are selling go-bots. Its just funny how he directly said that the hover tank resembles jetfire. I have a jetfire and hover tank in front of me right now, and I can not see any resemblance to each other at all. kind of like me saying that my bowl of beefaroni reminds me of a ferrari because there both reddish........huh! what?......are you thinking that Im dumb........EXACTLY!

More than lame. It is damn annoying. I have to be more specific on my searches and even I pick up stray things that dont belong. Sure it is a great marketing tool but as a consumer, it bugs the living hell out of me.

Stress can make people trip...

if he put " the funds recieved will go toward buying new windows and shingles.." then maybe that wouldnt be so stoooooooooo...

The pics might be interesting though.....like if he went outside and he had a wind speed guage and took a picute standing next to it, collecting water..LOL?>>>> :lol::p

• 2 weeks later...

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5921497166

I emailed the guy twice about pics and got no reply. It was originally BIN for 100 bones, but no pics and no replies makes me wary. He couldn't even tell me which Hiki valk it was. :unsure: Unfortunately, I have bills to pay and didn't want to potentially waste the money. Anyways, if someone from here goes for it, let me know how it turns out

Now, who can point out what's wrong with this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5923033757

i hope you know that thats our notorious mechafreak, aka alex medina, aka JT70 who stole a bunch of money from members here. :angry:

someone should find out where this a-hole lives and beat the living crap out of him. :angry::angry::angry:

i hope you realize, he sells stupid things with no value to get his rating up, then turns around and sells a high ticket item and doesn't deliver. :angry: i hate this phucker!

Edited by haterist

Not that I would buy anything from him, but for a total crook, he's got a surprisingly large number of positive ratings on fairly big-ticket items, according to his feedback.

ANYWAY, the goofy-looking Valk/Jetfire is a red-white-and-blue Joons bootleg...was relisted and sold for a whopping $36. I wonder how the seller can claim it's MIB when he shows it posed?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5918273631

Edited by ewilen

Not that I would buy anything from him, but for a total crook, he's got a surprisingly large number of positive ratings on fairly big-ticket items, according to his feedback.

I cant believe hes still doing bussiness, did anyone email him through ebay?

this is pretty cool. its been posted before in the past as far as pics go but this guy just put it up on ebay.....anyone got $5,000 to spare? tongue.gif

CARBONITE HAN

wow :o somebody has outdone themself, all out of legos!!??? i wonder how long that took to build

you know for a box that has alittle shelf wear,the right side top and bottom look crushed pretty bad :huh:

$19.99??? i would not pay a $1.99 for it. :p

Weeeell, maybe if it was offered in a local shop I would buy it for $1.99. And then let my original 1990 VF-1S beat the crap outa it. :p

I cant believe hes still doing bussiness, did anyone email him through ebay?

well, the auction was pulled,,, i did email him