Zjentohlauedy Combining Mecha

Was the original image in 4 parts, or is this another form of protecting your scans?

Ghost it or something, so we can at least make out the details.

Perhaps a repeating pattern in red and green of Nananshi, that wouldn't interfere with the view, but still mark your territory?

Was the original image in 4 parts, or is this another form of protecting your scans?

Perhaps a repeating pattern in red and green of Nananshi, that wouldn't interfere with the view, but still mark your territory?

See, I think he should just have some form of advanced bitmap IP blocking, so that he can block his scans from being downloaded by unappreciative whiners like you.

Ever once think about thanking Nanashi for letting you even glimpse at rare scans for free that I'm sure he's paid good money to obtain? And how about reading text that he has either spent money on to have translated, or time to translate himself.

Seriously. What's your problem with any form of protection? What would you like to do with these scans if he didn't protect them? I can look at them just fine, and put a bookmark on them so I always know where to look. Do you want to put them on your own website? Do you want to make RPG stats for them or something? Maybe you want to turn them into a Robotech creation? Please, tell us why Nanashi should remove any sort of protection.

Nanashi, thanks for your tireless efforts to show the fan community all this wonderful Macross stuff.

Seriously. What's your problem with any form of protection? What would you like to do with these scans if he didn't protect them? I can look at them just fine, and put a bookmark on them so I always know where to look. Do you want to put them on your own website? Do you want to make RPG stats for them or something? Maybe you want to turn them into a Robotech creation? Please, tell us why Nanashi should remove any sort of protection.

Did you actually read the quote you referenced? Where did he say that Nanashi should get rid of all his copy protection?

But way to go with the rabid attack.

Get over yourself flame man. <_<

The image appears as it does from the original source except for the white text. I would not mess an illustration that much.

See, I think he should just have some form of advanced bitmap IP blocking, so that he can block his scans from being downloaded by unappreciative whiners like you.

Ever once think about thanking Nanashi for letting you even glimpse at rare scans for free that I'm sure he's paid good money to obtain? And how about reading text that he has either spent money on to have translated, or time to translate himself.

Nanashi, thanks for your tireless efforts to show the fan community all this wonderful Macross stuff.

Its okay Vinnie. I didn't add anything but the text.

Get over yourself flame man. <_<

Conditioned response.... lol

Sorry about that.

Don't worry about it.

Slow down, Turbo.....

difficulty in viewing doesn't constitute an attempt to pirate someone elses work (and for the record, downloading images for personal use is perfectly legal, so long as one does not post it and claim it for their own work), I reccomend you THINK about what you're saying before you type it out next time. We've been through this once already with another member a short while back. I'd hate to see another thread develop along those lines.

Have a nice day. :ph34r:

:(

My comments were impulsive and the negativity was influenced by factors beyond the post I was responding to. My apologies to the board and MW community, as that was an atypical outburst on my part. Daeudi, you may disregard my original post.

pretty cool looking bit of vf-19, qrau, and glaug all mixed in.

Ya vinnie realy flew off the handle on that one but we can bame on bad yoshinol he had.

its bit funny but this reminded me of another battle with gba manuals. link

their pirated scans like nanashi's pics but the true owner doesn't give a rats ass about doing something about so i think its all good, more ways to view a certain resource.

Where is it from ? M3 or VFX2 ? it looks very similar to the Pheyos valk and the variable Glaug :)

It's the final boss baddie from the Dreamcast Macross M3 game released in 2001.

The Macross Compendium has the following to say about it: -

"Zentradi final weapon with two different combining mecha modes depending on ending".

It's one of the hardest Macross mecha to find pictures or information on. I buy a lot of Japanese hobby and gaming mags and this is the first time I have ever seen that picture. So props to WJ for making it available.

Graham

Where is it from ? M3 or VFX2 ? it looks very similar to the Pheyos valk and the variable Glaug :)

"Zentradi final weapon with two different combining mecha modes depending on ending".

It's one of the hardest Macross mecha to find pictures or information on. I buy a lot of Japanese hobby and gaming mags and this is the first time I have ever seen that picture. So props to WJ for making it available.

Graham

I wish I could take some screen captures of the thing.... but my M3 game screws up during the stage when you get the VF-X-11. The whole screen goes black except for the HUD, you can here everything happening in the game, but you can't see a damn thing.... pisses me off.

wow another nice Macross mecha for my list , its reaaaally nice looking , I like the legs and arms design.

Macross M3

My comments were impulsive and the negativity was influenced by factors beyond the post I was responding to.  My apologies to the board and MW community, as that was an atypical outburst on my part.  Daeudi, you may disregard my original post.

Beyond a gratuitous "Huh? what the Sheol?"...

I thought perhaps he had changed his anti-copy method is all (prob because the image is SO rare), and was hoping I was wrong (I was- drats<means no full image anywhere>). Apology accepted.

Nanashi- I'm sure I and others will try to fill in the blanks on this image- not an issue if we post them-is it?

EDIT:(FYI- I don't have a website, hate HG/Robotech for keeping my toys away, and haven't gamed in years. I have thanked him, despite any issues, and do read his translations, which I am thankful for) Just to clear any doubts as to why I was asking, I am obsessive- just like the rest of you fans :D What would I do with them? Print them and put them in my binders, same as all the other Macross images I have collected :lol:

Edited by daeudi

Graham

I wish I could take some screen captures of the thing.... but my M3 game screws up during the stage when you get the VF-X-11. The whole screen goes black except for the HUD, you can here everything happening in the game, but you can't see a damn thing.... pisses me off.

I thought it was from M3 , I never got the chance to finninsh it.

If it has two forms depending the on the ending it would be awesome if someone could post a picture of both.

My comments were impulsive and the negativity was influenced by factors beyond the post I was responding to.  My apologies to the board and MW community, as that was an atypical outburst on my part.  Daeudi, you may disregard my original post.

Beyond a gratuitous "Huh? what the Sheol?"...

I thought perhaps he had changed his anti-copy method is all (prob because the image is SO rare), and was hoping I was wrong (I was- drats<means no full image anywhere>). Apology accepted.

Nanashi- I'm sure I and others will try to fill in the blanks on this image- not an issue if we post them-is it?

EDIT:(FYI- I don't have a website, hate HG/Robotech for keeping my toys away, and haven't gamed in years. I have thanked him, despite any issues, and do read his translations, which I am thankful for) Just to clear any doubts as to why I was asking, I am obsessive- just like the rest of you fans :D What would I do with them? Print them and put them in my binders, same as all the other Macross images I have collected :lol:

Actually, I ask that the scan not be redistributed. I am working on such a restoration project presently.