Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac

Pat Payne

Has anyone seen the opening for the TV English dub of Sait Seiya? They decided to use a remake of -- I kid you not-- A Flock of Seagulls' "I Ran"! WTF? :blink::blink::blink:

Has anyone seen the opening for the TV English dub of Sait Seiya? They decided to use a remake of -- I kid you not-- A Flock of Seagulls' "I Ran"! WTF? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I kinda like it. The song seems to fit them running through the tv screen. ;) The edits like blue or purple sweat instead of the blood kind of freaked me out. As the story goes through the Sancturary Saga and the battles with the Silver Saints and Golden Saints; it should get much better. B)

Edited by terry the lone wolf

Has anyone seen the opening for the TV English dub of Sait Seiya? They decided to use a remake of -- I kid you not-- A Flock of Seagulls' "I Ran"! WTF? :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I kinda like it. The song seems to fit them running through the tv screen. ;) The edits like blue or purple sweat instead of the blood kind of freaked me out. As the story goes through the Sancturary Saga and the battles with the Silver Saints and Golden Saints; it should get much better. B)

Sure but then again.... it should be extremely edited by the time the battle with the Gold Saints approaches. Remember the fight between Seiya and the first Silver Saint? not only was there tons of blood.... but also tons of nude scenes. <_<

Bu anyway.... how is it? Did they alter the BGMs or just edited everything?

P.S. While I bet the remake of "I ran" is catchy.... it doesn't even begin to match both the opening themes.... which are fantastic. :angry:

Edited by Abombz!!