Yammies per user

mcpaz

1 1/48 VF-1A Low Viz

3 1/48 (Max, Milia, VF-1J FP) more under way :rolleyes:

7 1/60

2 1/72

1 1/72 coming up

Edited by Wabbit

correct mine as well.  i got 10 1/48 now....hopefully the 11th one will be another low viz.  :unsure:

*added*

holy friggin crap sithlords got 89 yammies!  :o  and i thought i needed help.   :lol:

You and me both. I still have the largest 1/48 collection. B))

Oh yeah update:

1/48 - 34 + 5 FPs (looking to get three more 1/48 and 2 FPs.)

1/60 - 5

1/72 - 1

Edited by Godzilla

correct mine as well.  i got 10 1/48 now....hopefully the 11th one will be another low viz.  :unsure:

*added*

holy friggin crap sithlords got 89 yammies!  :o  and i thought i needed help.   :lol:

Oh yeah update:

1/60 - 5

1/72 - 1

haha, you think so do you?

i'm almost positive theres a lurker on the site thats got everyone beat but they just lurk and don't post.

and you're the only one crazy enough to buy all those 1/48's....i mean, what are you planning to do with them? have you calculated how much you've spent on your addiction? if so, does it equal the sticker price of a new car? :p:D:lol:

*embarassed*

1/48 = 1

1/60 = 1

Both Roy VF-1S Strikes.

No need to get embarassed. At least you got something.

Actually, in this thread, I think the embarrassment works inversely : the fewer you have, the less embarassed you should be :)

*added*

Oh yeah update:

1/60 - 5

1/72 - 1

haha, you think so do you?

i'm almost positive theres a lurker on the site thats got everyone beat but they just lurk and don't post.

and you're the only one crazy enough to buy all those 1/48's....i mean, what are you planning to do with them? have you calculated how much you've spent on your addiction? if so, does it equal the sticker price of a new car? :p:D:lol:

I think it is a down payment on a car. If my calculations are correct... Besides, I have slowed down on it. Waiting to see what is next and start on my customs. One thing for sure is that I will not buy the VF-0. Dont worry, I am planning for 5 more VFs for some customs. :D

just curious. what is the reason behind buying so many of the same toys and keeping them in the box? is it to see if they increase in value in the future? thanks :)

its called valkoholism. :lol:

when theres nothing to buy, you get heebie-jeebies, you start to feel antsy(sp?) and you begin convincing yourself you should buy another. not because you need one, not even because you want one but because you have to have another one. :D

i can see why some people might think the price might go on these...they probably will at some point. i think the prices would be greater if it said "robotech" on the box IMO, just because of the strong US fan base...well atleast on MW. :p

all i can say is, you got know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em.... B)) because just like bandai, yamato could reissues these 10-20 years down the road. right now, it seems most toy companies are following this trend because most of the cool toys came out back in the early 80's and those who were kids then, now have the disposable income to buy toys.

Boys... I'm going to post the results. See you there and thanks for sharing!!

:lol:

mcpaz

My inventory:

4 - 1/48 (Strike VF-1S Roy and Hikaru, Super VF-1A Max, VF-1A Low Viz)

4 - 1/60 (VF-1D, VF-1S Roy, VF-1A Cannon Fodder, Q-Rau Miria)

2 - 1/72 (FAST pack VF-11B, FAST pack YF-21)

Also, there will be one more added to the list shortly... the VF-1J GBP 1/60.