1/100 armored valk

nemesis120

This weekend, I found some random models I bought on ebay a few months ago, one of which was an Imai 1/100 vf-1a armored valk. The parts are still sealed and all, but it has a seperate english instruction set (in addition to the instructions in the bags). As in the instructions, except entirely in english (from the way they look, it's obvious that its actual instructions), with the color guide in like half a dozen languages. It's also got a made in japan sticker on the front (something a manufacturer needs to put on it if they're exporting it to the us). Does anyone else have this with english instructions, or did I just stumble on to something rare (I've never seen or heard of it with english instructions)?

• 3 weeks later...

I just recieved an Quadluun Rau from a seller over Ebay. Its the old one in the yellow box. And it include international instrutions. There was an official int. version with engl. subs of Macross-the movie.

Maybe they also exported the kits to other countries.