The girls of Macross

Coyote187

• 2 weeks later...

That was a series that had a couple of pages in it... I was planning on posting it up at YellowLightMan's site soon. Just haven't had time.

Minmay's name wasn't mispelled (well I wasn't sure which one to use at the time), but I talked to Egan Loo at the MW Con and he said it's phonetically acceptable either way, just like Millia and Miriya or Miria.

Also, hopefully I can get to one this year...

I don't know I copied the pic from the first Minmay Guard decals that come out and it had Viverator written on it. From what I remember from last read about it, its a combination of

Vive

Liberator

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

B:- joseph! Where and what happened to all the nekkid chickz?!

J:- BoB, later draw more big girls.

B: - Big girls eh?

:)

post-5-1080261219_thumb.jpg

Mylene has a little more ways to go to reach mama's status.

:lol::lol::lol:

Mylene -> 14 .. 16

Milia -> Madona. :)

What software r u using ? and when you create the shades do you add a darker color or you use grey then multiply the layer ?

I use flash for draw.

My Job mode:

Draw B & W -> Shadow -> Connect Layer -> Paint -> Filter (Photo Paint, Photo Shop or GIMP ).

Simply fantastic works of art!!! Especially your last drawing. ;)B)) How about a Myung or a Sharon Apple? :huh:;)

Thanks, thank you very much.

The design of Milia and Mylene is a "freetime" :). Now too, I'm doing the color VF-0D for the previous design of MZ. Later, I going to do a design of Myung.

Simply fantastic works of art!!! Especially your last drawing.  ;)  B)) How about a Myung or a Sharon Apple? :huh:  ;)

Thanks, thank you very much.

The design of Milia and Mylene is a "freetime" :). Now too, I'm doing the color VF-0D for the previous design of MZ. Later, I going to do a design of Myung.

Yes!!! The completion of your design of MZ and lastly, MYUNG!!! :blink::o:D:D

Edited by Angel's Fury

Nice work joseph. Btw, are you going to draw them nude when you finish? If so I suggest you separate the mother and daughter... cuz... it's... wrong. :lol:

Please finish it man, I know it's gonna look great. Even my YF19 thinks so. :D

post-5-1080309593.jpg

Edited by Beware of Blast

Nice work joseph. Btw, are you going to draw them nude when you finish? If so I suggest you separate the mother and daughter... cuz... it's... wrong. :lol:

Please finish it man, I know it's gonna look great. Even my YF19 thinks so. :D

Oh, it's so wrong it's right... ;)

:p