The girls of Macross

Coyote187

Here's one I did of Milia back in the day.

Damn! I never knew you could draw, SuperO! BoB, you've got some competition! :lol:

Hey Exo, good work. I love seeing how Macross characters would look in ordinary modern clothing. I really like your style too, it's got an urban flavor to it, or maybe that's just the background. ;)

:o:o:o:o:o:o

HOW DID I MISS THIS??!?!?!?!

k, maybe I remember now but DAYMN!!!!!

That was from the old "Mayor Millia" thread right?

Damn SuperO, YOU ROCK!!!!!!

You too albinodrew. And exo knows how I feel about him :wub:

Vostok 7

Damn! I never knew you could draw, SuperO! BoB, you've got some competition! :lol:

Hey Exo, good work. I love seeing how Macross characters would look in ordinary modern clothing. I really like your style too, it's got an urban flavor to it, or maybe that's just the background. ;)

I've will always have competition here! :lol: We do have many excellent artists in MW.

Edited by Beware of Blast

That's one fo the reasons I cosplayed as her.

Warning. Cosplaying as Millia results in a LOT of ATTENTION!!!! Especially if you are like me and sit yourself down in the front row of a Mikimoto panel. For some odd reason he directed a lot of his answers at me although I didn't ask any questions. Then to follow that up I sit in the front row of the Macross panel.......You can only imagine the attention that got!!! Guys sure go for girls with green hair.

I kinda figured he and Misa did something while in the protoculture city I just thought it was more romantic and less BOM CHIKA BOW BOW!

Sorry SK VF-X, we're just pulling your leg...

But wasn't it Minmay and Hikaru in Protoculture City? :blink:

I can't remember now... Time to dig out my copy of DYRL?.

Vostok 7

I'v never posted my art here before.So I figured I'd do it today. I know it's not the greastest looking pic, but it was the first Macross one I ever drew back in '96.

Pencil sketches will always be the truest form of ultimate test for anyone's drawing skill. It doesn't matter if the work is a new image or copied - because the idea is to capture your idea or subject as accurately as possible, with very minimal room for mistakes.

Of all the mediums out there, I struggle with raw pencil and paper sketches the most - especially when drawing human figures.

I can see you really did struggle to get it right... Although there are some loose ends you can tie up in the picture... Kudos! It's a good job nontheless. Please keep drawing. :)