Running Macross Plus Game Edition

Malich

Well my modded playstation has finally died. It was so bad that in order to get disc to play I would have to turn it upside down!

Anyhoo....

I am trying to run ePSX 1.60?? I found some plugins but my pc keeps crashing. Is there something specific to getting it running on my pc? I am currently running Win XP on a 2.4 ghz machine w/ 512 Ram GeForce 4 4600 and a SB Audigy Plat ex. The game crashes at start up. Even when i try my other non import games like Metal Gear and Busido Blade I get the same thing.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

All that is available is "Segu Direct Input Keyboard Driver".

I can't change it to anything else. Is there a file I can download?

I guess I downloaded that plugin then.

Lemme check...

http://www.ngemu.com/psx/plugins.php?cat=1...=win32&type=pad

Pick a plugin.

The only one I've used signifigantly is Segu's, and I admit it's not the flashiest.

And while it shouldn't affect the VF-X series, it lacks rapid-fire buttons, which I think some other plugins have.

After I posted my last comment I thought I would do some searching for the plugins since my hands aren't broke. I found that page and downloaded the Segu and another plugin. I have been using my force feedback joystick on Mac Plus and it is friggin awesome!

Thanks for your help! This Emu is wwwwaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than ePSXe! Again thanks for the info!