MWC4 Ltd Exclusive Poster

Solscud007

Im thinking of either reprinting this in Blue like I have redone.

My_Macross_SDF_1.jpg

dont worry I actually own teh real poster (with no folding creases but with some slight damage to edges) and recolor and print it with Summer 2004 exclusive logo.

or this poster, my DYRL movie poster. Also I will put a 2004 summer Ltd edition logo. Sort of an official Macross World Summer '04 Reprint

post-5-1085700741_thumb.jpg

post-5-1085700262_thumb.jpg

SDF1 definitely.

But, like JVALK, I live on the wrong end of the country, no way in hell I will make the con. :(

:lol::lol: BTW - I think I should get one for free since you stole the logo we had made for the Paul Champagne case thread.... :lol::lol:

Edited by Mechamaniac

the summer 2004 logo need to be a bit bigger. I dig the sdf1 as well; What size will the poster be?

Really? Its already big enough I think. How much bigger?

Mechamaniac, haha Actually I was going to make a logo like that myself. But you guys beat me to it. Exo told me about it. I havent been keepinf up with the DVD case thread. I dont really like the way it looks.

Curse my southwestern location! :(

Seriously though, would it be possible to get the SDF-1 poster through paypal or moneyorder? I have some valks but I don't have any poster/pictures yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Khyron_Prime
I'm actually more interested in the DYRL? poster than the one of the Macross...

Ditto. The poster of the Macross is awesome, to be sure, and looks a lot more detailed and designed, but that DYRL? poster is classic, and I'm sure that a lot of people would thank the person that reproduced it for them, not to mention that, every time they would look at it, they would recognise the 2004 logo and recall fond memories of the convention...

• 2 weeks later...
hahah sorry guys the poster is gonna be a no show. THe guy doing it never called me back or emailed me back. So I cant do it. That project will be but aside ont eh back burner.

ah dammit! Was really looking forward to that sdf-1 poster.

hahah sorry guys the poster is gonna be a no show. THe guy doing it never called me back or emailed me back. So I cant do it. That project will be but aside ont eh back burner.

awww man, I was looking forward for this too. :( Maybe I'll just make my own. :p:D:lol: