A banpresto Customisation idea: Stampede valk.

Bob_Coffee

Hi everyone, While i have not done any customs, I could not resist posting this idea in the forums.

I noticed last night on my desk i just happened to have a cannon from a 1/100 scale HG wing zero tv type sitting on my desk(one of my HG wing zero's parts broke unfortunately,and i dont know what to do about it aside from buy another kit in the future). So anyways,pick up the cannon take off one of my Super VF-1s's fast packs,and somehow attach it in place of the fast pack. what do i notice? the cannons bare a uncanny resemblence to the stampy cannons.

So anyone got pictures of the stampy lieing around? I dont know if i have the skill to customise my banpresto into one,but i think its a really cool idea, and just wanted to make a post about it in the hopes that someone who's more skilled than i am may attempt it.:)

thanks for the link,after taking a look at the stampy again,i realised, what was i thinking? turns out it was the VF-X-3 star crucader i was thinking of,the fact both look really redicoulous compaired to the run of the mill valks must have confused me However, looking at the stampy again, i still think id be cool to do a banpresto into one.

ill have to ponder this during my free time,it'll be like lego's all over again.:)

Well seeing as how the Banpresto's are relatively small, it shouldn't be too much of a hassle to scratch build all those parts.

:blink:

Well, it'd be EASIER than doing it for the larger scale toys anyways.  :lol:

I dunno. For me, smaller stuff is harder. All those tiny details and things are not easy.

You got a point there McBride, but my thinking that was with all the original stuff he'd have to make for it, it'd be easier to handle the putty and styrene or whatever since it was in smaller amounts. Hrmm... Not sure if that made sense.

Maybe my opinion is skewed after doing so many Warhammer minis, I prefer painting a small miniature to a big model anyday.