New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Well, since Bandai made the Master Grade Wing Zero Katoki Version, which was just a alternate design that never showed up in the animation, like the Hi-Nu, which is a design that showed up in the CCA novel, but not in the animation, maybe we will see a Master Grade Hi-Nu Gundam :o

Well, since Bandai made the Master Grade Wing Zero Katoki Version, which was just a alternate design that never showed up in the animation, like the Hi-Nu, which is a design that showed up in the CCA novel, but not in the animation, maybe we will see a Master Grade Hi-Nu Gundam :o

Oh man now that would make me bust a nut.

I wouldn't mind a MG HWS Nu either.

Vostok 7

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Oh man now that would make me bust a nut.

I wouldn't mind a MG HWS Nu either.

Vostok 7

:lol::lol::lol:

I would love to have one!!! Bandai, are you listening?!

problem with that is B-club already released a conversion kit.....here, HLJ has it.

The chest doesn't look right on the B-club.

New line arts. They are really talking cloth changing bots into new height... <_<

One set will be packaged in F-91 in standard colour, and can be changed into F-90-II. The other set will be packaged in F-90 in standard colour, and can be changed into a dark colour F-91. I doubt you will get any extra F-90 equipments.

I would rather they forget about the cloth change thing and get back to full equipment set like the MkII or S-Gundam. It kind of made sense with Zaku-II getting an upgrade to become high mobility type, but these NT-1/RX78-4 & F-91/F-90 change over is quite ridiculous.

post-26-1084808996_thumb.jpg

i am looking forward to the f-90's I not really interested in the dark one, i wish we could have got the full weapons set, but all well..... any f-90 is better than none. i getting a little frustrated wwith the zeon fixes all zakus and doms, come on bandai were is the hygoog , Xeku Zewi and kampfer. worst i can already see another zaku coming A and B set standard Green (A) and a Char version (B). we need a few other designs for what could be a great series.

• 1 month later...

too late...already sold some models to a friend of mine...but i had to use that money for gas....i really wish i didn't have a car or else i'd have at least $200 in my wallet right now <_<

too late...already sold some models to a friend of mine...but i had to use that money for gas....i really wish i didn't have a car or else i'd have at least $200 in my wallet right now <_<

If you didn't have a car, you wouldn't be able to go to places, right??

true...if i didn't have a car i'd still be mooching rides off all my friends :p well...if they all had cars that actually WORKED <_< saddly enough, i'm the only one out of my friends that knows how to drive or has a car that actually works <_<

as the days pass by...the trip to Frank & Sons looks more and more like a dream **pouts** :(

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

true...if i didn't have a car i'd still be mooching rides off all my friends :p well...if they all had cars that actually WORKED <_< saddly enough, i'm the only one out of my friends that knows how to drive or has a car that actually works <_<

as the days pass by...the trip to Frank & Sons looks more and more like a dream **pouts** :(

Bummer!!! Back on the topic on hand, the Gundam FIX F91 looks nice, but I really wished I could've bought the 0017b Zeta Plus Red Figure. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing so. <_<:(

true...if i didn't have a car i'd still be mooching rides off all my friends :p  well...if they all had cars that actually WORKED  <_< saddly enough, i'm the only one out of my friends that knows how to drive or has a car that actually works <_<

Bummer!!! Back on the topic on hand, the Gundam FIX F91 looks nice, but I really wished I could've bought the 0017b Zeta Plus Red Figure. Now I'm kicking myself for not doing so. <_<:(

same here...i had the chance to buy it some months ago but instead i went and bought several love hina story image figures, MG GP03 and...this one mech from Jinki Extend **bangs head on table**

BTW...is my new avatar showing up? it's suppose to be fuu from samurai champloo :unsure:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

true...if i didn't have a car i'd still be mooching rides off all my friends :p  well...if they all had cars that actually WORKED  <_< saddly enough, i'm the only one out of my friends that knows how to drive or has a car that actually works <_<

same here...i had the chance to buy it some months ago but instead i went and bought several love hina story image figures, MG GP03 and...this one mech from Jinki Extend **bangs head on table**

BTW...is my new avatar showing up? it's suppose to be fuu from samurai champloo :unsure:

Yep. It's showing all right. As for the 0017b Zeta Plus Red Figure, I'm desperately asking & searching around if any of the vendors in the SS list are still selling it. If they have it, I won't hesitate to get it.

I also picked up the August issue of HJ yesterday and I gotta say there are two things that are bugging me about the F90. Firstly, the head sculpt just doesn't look right. I can't put my finger on it, but something looks off.

Secondly, I suspect that at least some of the hardpoint covers may not actually be removable, which could mean that none of the add on weapons are planned.

I gotta say that that's the nicest looking toy rendition of the F91 to date. Just a pity I'm not really a fan of the mecha.

Graham

it looks like there is suppossed to be vents on the cheak area of the face you can see them in the drawing but not on the toy, the face does look alittle different from the drawing, it does suck alittle that it does not come with the full weapons set, I wonder which weapons it will come with, the F-91 did not have to much that i can see of, there will probally be a few things for the f-90.

Chris

Nodo-Ya has a nice, large pic of the back of the box...

ranbaral.jpg

I originally thought it was going to be an MS-06F, but I guess it's an earlier verison.

Here's the MAHQ rundown on the -06C specs for those whe are interested...

Following the failure of the improved (but still inadequate) MS-06A Zaku II, Zeonic Company went back to the drawing board, improving their new Zaku model even more and produced the MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type (or "C-type"). Among the improvements made on the C-type were the addition of spikes on the left shoulder and a shield mounted on the right shoulder. Rolled out in January UC 0078, the C-type was approved and became Zeon's mainstay mobile suit, serving for at least a full year through the early stages of the One Year War. The standard paintjob on the C-type was a combination of different greens and black, though a few ace pilots would paint their units in custom colors, such as the distinctive red of "Red Comet" Char Aznable and the black-and-purple of the Black Tri-Stars team of Gaia, Mash and Ortega, all of whom distinguished themselves during the Loum Campaign early in the One Year War. By February UC 0079, the C-type was upgraded into the new MS-06F, or "F-type," and would continue to be Zeon's standard frontline unit through the end of the war.

Even if it is Ramba Raul, the Gouf would have been awesome if they threw in the Gattling Gun, instead they threw in some sort of hyper bazooka for the Zaku 1 looks like a slightly revamped Bazooka that came with the GP-02A, would have loved the gattling however.

well as it turns out, its not even a Gouf, its a Zaku II C-type. this also explains the nuklear bazooka, as the C-types were used during the early phases of the war when both sides were using the full NBC spectrum against each other, the C-type differs from the F-type mostly in that it sports full protection from NBC, and is thus a lot heavier and has poorer performance.

the odd thing though is that Ranba Ral supposedly skipped out on the Zaku IIs and used his Zaku I up until he received the the Gouf. but the Zeonography and GFF lines aren't exactly known for strictly following the canon. still looks like a nice figure.

edit (a little late) - spelling

Edited by motley

Even if it is Ramba Raul, the Gouf would have been awesome if they threw in the Gattling Gun, instead they threw in some sort of hyper bazooka for the Zaku 1 looks like a slightly revamped Bazooka that came with the GP-02A, would have loved the gattling however.

The Gouf would be a perfect example for a 3-type Zeonography edition:

MS-07B Gouf - MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom - MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type

ms-07b.jpgms-07b-3.jpgms-07h8.jpg