New Gundam FIX and ZEONOGRAPHY on the way...

Gunota Headlines is reporting these new upcoming figures:

(linked pics to suits at MAHQ)

GUNDAM FIX #21 :D

--Gundam F91 / Gundam F90

ZEONOGRAPHY #3004

--MS-10 Pezun Dowadge / MS-09RS Rick Dom (Char Aznable's custom)

MOBILE SUITS IN ACTION

--RMS-099 Rick Dias (production)

--GAT-X103 Buster Gundam

--MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki w/ Mega Bazooka Launcher

--MBF-02 Strike Rouge w/ Launcher and Sword mission packs

Definitely want a look-see at the F91/F90!!

Definitely interested in the F90, that's one of my all time favorite MS designs, which is saying something as I hate 99% of most Mobile Suits.

I just hope it comes with all the different mission packs.

I'm not to keen on it being an F90/F91 though, as that means lots of small swapable parts to interchange between the two MS, which of course means lots of bits to keep falling off :(

Oh Well, hopefully there will be some pics from the Shizouka Hobby Show this weekend.

Graham

That may not be so odd, considering that the change from F90 to F91 would require almost complete parts swapping.

I think the parts, as well as weapons, will likely make up for the smaller size.

One FIX I'd love to see is a Ground Type GM that could turn into BD-1. Katoki's rendition of Blue Destiny (in the FIX book) is so sweet, it deserves a figure.

Back in the early to mid 90s' when I was still building Gundam models, the 1/100 F90 A/D/S was one of my favorite kits. I think I had like 6 at one time :lol:

Never really cared for the F91 design though, although the 1/60 half toy/half model kit is kinda cool.

Graham

Aren't the F91/F90 a shade shorter than the Crossbones? Shouldn't be too bad, but then again, I haven't seen any comp. pics between a Crossbone and a UC FIX. :huh:

And, yes, the Hybrid Toy/Model F91 is pretty decent. :D

i was hoping for a f-90 / f-91 for along time I am looking forward to this one, all i need now is a zeonagraphy Sazabi/ Nightingale and the Xeku Zwei and I will be all set.

Here's my list of GFF figures I'd like to see from Bandai: -

1) F90 with full set of weapons packs A/D/S/V/P (am I forgetting any?).

2) V2 with Assualt and Buster accessories.

3) RX-79(G) with all the weapons shown in the OVA.

4) Victory Gundam with Dash Pack, Mega Beam rifle and optional 'Hexa' head.

5) Grey Z-Plus C1.

6) Xeku Eins.

7) Xeku Zwei.

I pretty much dislike all other MS :p

Graham

yea my list is about the same as yours, I can see were probally not going to get the full weapon set for the f-90 it is also a shame we did not get the armor for the NT-1, I would like to see the Xeku Eins/ Xeku Zwei the same way they did the EX-S and Deepstriker, only fitting being the main baddass the series. i would not mind seeing a Strike Gundam with full weapon set either, at first i was hesitant with all of the strike gundam merchandise being dropped on us, but now it seems like it would make a worthy addition to the series. the Sazabi/Nightingale would still be cool, I like the Fix series so far, i am a little worried about the Zeon series, there are just to many Zakus and Doms already. a Hygoog might be nice or a simultanous Dual Armor release Master/ Kowloon Gundam and Shining/God Gundam. the Victory Gundam would be sweet as well.

QUOTE (sidearmsalpha @ May 12 2004, 06:45 AM)

DAMMIT, BANDAI!!!!! I WANT MY FIX HI NU GUNDAM!!!!!! 

Aye!

Gimme hi Nu !

I wish I had the deepstriker. Sigh!

Didn't they already?

1/144 GFF 0009 Nu Gundam HWS

Edited by Anubis

Never mind.

Edited by Anubis

Is this it? That is pretty sweet.

post-26-1084376413.gif

Edited by Anubis