I proudly Present....

SuperDimensionalDave

Is it me, or are her hips extremely. . . wide?

Or is it that way so that she'll have a Badunkadunk!

b-a-d-o-n-k-a-d-o-n-k

There's a correct way to spell that?

Who knew Webster's was already putting out a New Ebonic Edition dictionary so quickly? :p

Figs look good. Too bad they didn't come with the toy, but the thought is nice.

Interesting.

I'd buy them if I was a collector of the figures but it's just the mecha I love.

... anyway what is the deal with that mane? How does she fit all that in her helmet? I myself am "follically gifted" and I have a hard enough time wearing normal hats let alone a closed face helmet.

Methinks someone got a little carried away with the hairbrush. I haven't seen hair that long since 1975. :blink:

"low/row embarkation" doesn't translate to good, I guess it means low production run.

damn I'm tired of row embarkations. It's bad enough the CMs are rimited, but it's getting diriculous to be correcting these great figures with such brown up prices! <_<

The other one

post-4-1084174737_thumb.jpg

well i like, but would now like to see a set of figures from DYRL, if the quality and sculpt is there then this fills a gap for us fans..... I personally always wanted a high quality set of the cast to display with the mech, I always felt that the cast played as much of a role in the appeal of the show as the valks and mecha, umm.......great story with great characters and great ground breakin mecha=macross...........and now leads to MW , full circle :D

1. I hope that in person, the pockets are better defined so that you can tell her hips aren't ridiculously wide and deformed.

2. I don't know Japanese but this is my interpretation of

With the same scale as 1/60 クァドラン low/row embarkation possibility. Pilot standing version and ウエディングバージョン belong other than クァドラン low embarkation style.

The first sentence says that the first figure will fit into the 1/60 Queadluun Rau. (The "low/row" is transliterating ロ which is the "Rau" part of Q-Rau.) The standing pilot version and wedding version cannot fit into the Q-Rau. [ウエディングバージョン is direct transliteration of "wedding version".]

3. What's with the hands on the first figure?

I am VERY glad that this DIDN'T come with that overpriced piece of Q-Rau! I'll definitely be picking these up (no I don't blindly think they need die-cast metal) I'll stand it next to a 1/60 VF-1 in Battaloid mode and it will Kick ass! as to the hip content... it's obviously its pockets that are sticking out. That figure looks like it's anorexic! I mean, come on! Are you people SERIOUS?! too fat? that!?? A girl 6ft. tall shaped like that couldn't weigh over 110lbs... how many of you are so lithe and wispy? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't purchase figs of other characters... this one is TO SCALE!!! and that's what I like about it... I can stand it next to Hikaru 1:60 and be like, "whoa, that's one big woman! you could climb her like a tree!"

Does a 1/60 Millia mean she's more or less the same height as the CMS character figures?

They seem to be around the same size if you compare the figure that came with the Q-Rau and the CMs. And since the CMs turned out to be Yamatos I'd say it was the same sculptor. The heads also seem to be interchangeable as the CM figures are, that's just a guess based on the lines on her head and the helmet.

I wouldn't purchase figs of other characters... this one is TO SCALE!!! and that's what I like about it... I can stand it next to Hikaru 1:60 and be like, "whoa, that's one big woman! you could climb her like a tree!"

The wedding Millia is not 1/60 scale. I'd say it's closer to 1/15 or what ever scale the CMs are. There was a pic that showed that they were married as microns.

Hopefully this means Max figures are coming as well as a Blue Q-Rau. It's be silly to sell a Millia bride figure and not a groom one. I'm just scared what type of custom Vostok is planning with that Max fig. :p

The wedding Millia is not 1/60 scale.  I'd say it's closer to 1/15 or what ever scale the CMs are.  There was a pic that showed that they were married as microns.

Are you sure? I thought that in DYRL-continuity, they were married as giants. That would be the scene which was dropped from DYRL, but which was recreated in M7.

Edit: I really don't like the ridiculously long hair.

Edited by ewilen

The wedding Millia is not 1/60 scale.  I'd say it's closer to 1/15 or what ever scale the CMs are.  There was a pic that showed that they were married as microns.

Are you sure? I thought that in DYRL-continuity, they were married as giants. That would be the scene which was dropped from DYRL, but which was recreated in M7.

Edit: I really don't like the ridiculously long hair.

My question is when did it happen in DRYL? You have to remember that in DYRL, it was males vs females zentradi. There was no such bonding or was there? I thought after defeating Bedolza was when they got married. I could be wrong...

let me be the first to say...I'm not so impressed.  $30 for 3 PVC figures that aren't poseable...no thanks.  if these came with the q-rau, that would have been a nice bonus but now you'll have to spend about $145 to get a q-rau with the figs.

the wedding dress thing is a nice touch tho.  and yah, if they made that and not the max, it'd be kinda stupid.

And so it begins...

<_<

Vostok 7

SO what else is new? :rolleyes: You know that it had to be coming.

Anyways, I have to agree with Eternal_D. I will not get it. I still havent bought the Q-rau.

Needs more diecast!

Or, was this supposed to be posted after the complaints about the scale?

:p

I see complaints like no ass or bigger breasts, etc... I mean, jesus, it is a toy. She isnt real so she cant be your gf. What are you gonna do to it? :ph34r: Nevermind. I forgot about the post some MWer made about making love to his toys... :o