Gundam... Shoes?

Regarding the topic at hand :), I like them. The reason why they cost so much is...well...they're NIKE shoes!! Nikes believe it or not are tremendously popular in Japan. Peoples pay twice the amount we (US) do for the same shoe. There was this true story of a Japanese collector who paid $150 for a beat up pair of the first series of Air Jordan shoes. Add in the RX-78-2 colors and you got an item that will no doubt sell out, and go fo top money on auction sites.

I would love a Gundam toilet... to throw my Gundam DVDs in. :(

I think those Gundam DVDs would get clogged in the Gundam Toilet's Gundam U neck and you'd have to use your Gundam Plunger and Gundam Toilet Duck to get them free...

... failing that you call the Gundam Plumber who is UC certified...

... then shoot yourself in the head with Gundam approved ammo out of your functioning RX-78 rifle...

:p

Hey J and Major, why don't you tell us what you really think?

I'd like to but there might be Gundam brand children reading this Gundam thread and my excessive Gundam swearing and threats against Gundam's life might make their ears burn off the sides of their little Gundam heads...

... now I'm going to calm down and go beat up that guy in the Gundam Footy Pajamas that just ran past my now empty office with my official Gundam brand fanboy beating pipe...

I would love a Gundam toilet... to throw my Gundam DVDs in.  :(

I think those Gundam DVDs would get clogged in the Gundam Toilet's Gundam U neck and you'd have to use your Gundam Plunger and Gundam Toilet Duck to get them free...

... failing that you call the Gundam Plumber who is UC certified...

... then shoot yourself in the head with Gundam approved ammo out of your functioning RX-78 rifle...

:lol::lol::lol:

... now I'm going to calm down and go beat up that guy in the Gundam Footy Pajamas that just ran past my now empty office with my official Gundam brand fanboy beating pipe...

:o oooooooooooooooooo

I want a Gundam brand fanboy-B-good stick...

That is the only Gundam product that I would ever get.

Regarding the topic at hand :), I like them. The reason why they cost so much is...well...they're NIKE shoes!! Nikes believe it or not are tremendously popular in Japan. Peoples pay twice the amount we (US) do for the same shoe. There was this true story of a Japanese collector who paid $150 for a beat up pair of the first series of Air Jordan shoes. Add in the RX-78-2 colors and you got an item that will no doubt sell out, and go fo top money on auction sites.

Nike's been cross-marketing with other companies lately by making limited edition versions of certain shoes...the Gundam VC II's are an example, but there's also stuff like the Heineken Dunk and the EA Sports Air Force II's out there as well...big collector's market out there for this stuff...