Swap Magic 2

bob joe mac

Ok know I have SRW@2 and these discs one for CD's and one for DVD's and they are supposed to play import games no problem BUT how the heck am I supposed to load up the GAME. SO I wen tonline to find instructions and I got this

Wait for the PlayStation 2 to boot up until "Insert Disc" message appears on the screen.

Now hold the "Eject" button until the power indicator turns from green to orange.

The CD tray will open, Change the Swap Magic 2 disk with your Playstation 2 CD game disk.

The CD tray will close within 3-5 seconds.

After the CD tray closes press "X" on your controller, your Playstation 2 backup will now load.

Ok well step one goes fine BUT the power indicator NEVER turned from green to orange unless I have to hold it down for like 5 minutes. So I swaped discs now it says it'll close in 3-5 secs well ummm is that by its self? So I waited for like 30 secs and nothing happened then I closed it by myself and then basically nothing happened.

So in conclusion can someone give me a hand? PLEASE :(

Ok well step one goes fine BUT the power indicator NEVER turned from green to orange unless I have to hold it down for like 5 minutes. So I swaped discs now it says it'll close in 3-5 secs well ummm is that by its self? So I waited for like 30 secs and nothing happened then I closed it by myself and then basically nothing happened.

The Swap Magic discs work only in conjunction with a mod chip.