ongoing clearance-sale on gundam kits (mg)

treatment

Ok. First off, I'm not affiliated in anyway other than I'm a regular buyer from this store for my gundam-kits.

It's the local anime-shop here in San Diego and he's having a clearance-sale right now. I didn't know until yesterday, but I guess the sale started during the last weekend and is still going on.

Note that he used to carry Macross (yamato) items and I'd bought my first VF-1J from him, until HG came to his store with some cops or something a couple of years ago or so and made him give up on Macross.

Anyway, if you're into Gundam model-kits, check out his clearance-sale at:

http://www.rsc-online.com/clearancesale.html

This is just a good deal to not inform some of you about it.

--treatment--

Edited by treatment

is this guy a reliable shipper and all?

Have no idea, dude, since I buy from him locally. Anecdotally, tho, the one time I ordered for an out-of-state friend's bday-gift, there weren't any problems reported by my friend at all when the items were delivered. That's the only time I ordered from RSC's online-store, tho.

fwiw, I think he uses UPS and USPS for shipping.

Oh, and he seems to only ship within the US territories at this time. So Canadian and other non-US region buyers are out of luck this time.

Bummer.

Edited by treatment

i made an order on sunday night and it arrived today. thank you for the tip.. nu gundam , the oriignal gundam, gp01 fb and gudnam mkII aue colros are all minme wohoo

btw he shipped it all fo r$6 via ups ground and it was all well packaged with popcorn styyrafoam

ali

Edited by Ali Sama