Any Command&Conquer Styled Mac Games?

Dax415

Hello,

Ok, I have a newbie question for you. (I usually hang out in the model section of the forums) Are there any Command and Conquer type Macross games? Or a per turn hex styled game like the old Military Madness game (it was on the old NEC Turbo Grafx system) I am in the U.S....California to be more specific. Thanks!

Edited by Dax415

Um...

There's three different games for the NEC PC-98, each one uses at least a little strategy-style gameplay. Try checking out Macross World (the actual site) as they have more info and pictures about those games.

There was a strategy game called Macross: Eternal Love Song for the PC-Engine (Japanese TG-16).

There's been a couple of strategy games for the PC too, check out Macross World for info on those as well.

There's also some conversions made by fans, should be more info about those if you poke around on these boards.

I think that's about it.

Edited by yellowlightman

• 3 weeks later...

call me a dumbass, as many do, but can't the newer macs run PC emulators of slightly antiquated windows? The first series of C&C, which is my all time favorite PC game series besides "worms", was win 98 and I know that will run on a friends mac laptop with proper EMU. Find a working mac EMU [EMUlator], and I will send you the pc C&C that I can, though you are better off PM'ing me as I also rarely check the games section.

call me a dumbass, as many do, but can't the newer macs run PC emulators of slightly antiquated windows? The first series of C&C, which is my all time favorite PC game series besides "worms", was win 98 and I know that will run on a friends mac laptop with proper EMU. Find a working mac EMU [EMUlator], and I will send you the pc C&C that I can, though you are better off PM'ing me as I also rarely check the games section.

Hey Kanata, he meant Mac = Macross. B)