Macross stand,VF-0S, Macross stuff

eyesonme78

Stand for me, no crappy VF-0S.

hey... <_< we don't even know what the final version will look like...all we've seen is the prototype <_< ...yeah it's made of all plastic but that's just to keep the price down (somewhat) but it's not going to be crap...at least not total crap (like a MPC)

No, you must buy it! If no one buys it, Yamato will feel no one is interested and not make us a larger one!!! J/k :p:rolleyes:

This is one I am going to wait to hear a review on before deciding to nab it.

Hey guys just saw this thing about the VF-0S and also macross stand in denki hobby saying it's coming out in may ( macross stand ) and june ( VF-0S )

Amny one getting the VF-0S? or stand? i am wondering to get or not to get spend money again hee.

any pix??

I'm planning to get aq VF-0. I have one set of 1/60 GBP armor pre-ordered. Not getting a stand though.

I really dislike the Yamato stand, so I can't see getting one at all.

I guess in theory it's neat to have a stand that I'm assuming is based on the launching arms we saw in DYRL, but I just think it looks silly.

I'd get two of the 3 arm stands that VEX and TMP have for the same price if I were going to get a stand.

As to the VF-0...

I'll want to see a review before I commit, but I have a feeling I'll want one.

Planning on getting 3 each of the VF-0S and the Stand.

Please bear in mind that the VF-0s toy in those photos is not the final product and hopefully the fugly hip joints will be reduced in size as Yamato promised.

Graham

Planning on getting 3 each of the VF-0S and the Stand.

Please bear in mind that the VF-0s toy in those photos is not the final product and hopefully the fugly hip joints will be reduced in size as Yamato promised.

Graham

So that means you'll be doing a review on the VF-0?

It depends on when the toy is released. My wife's due date is early June, so if the toy comes out after the baby is born, I think I'll be just a little bit too busy for toy reviews. :D

Graham

It depends on when the toy is released. My wife's due date is early June, so if the toy comes out after the baby is born, I think I'll be just a little bit too busy for toy reviews. :D

Graham

I'm pretty sure you won't be posting pics of your "new bundle of joy", or will you?

holy crap grahams gonna have a lil sithlord running around the house! dude hide the collection! Hey graham, perhaps you can use the charm of your kid to get yamato to spill some beans on upcoming stuff.

check scenario

"ohhhh soo desu ne! childu of graham san!"

*mean while graham sees anything VF-0 and...

"graham san we volunteer to babysit! we stay at your house while you do our work in the office!"

Graham:"ah yes...macrossworld.com newsletter...THIS hasnt been updated in a while"

yamato "graham but why ? wait screw it as long as you let us babysit u get all the info u need! " LOL :p

HEY i mean it could happen. kids trick everyone!

Graham

Misconception, I'm afraid. You'll have plenty of time.....

.....between 1:00 - 5:00 a.m. with the baby nestled into your shoulder while you gently rock back and forth so as not to wake him/her.....all the while typing your reviews with the one 'free' hand...that is after you've gotten the hand 'free' after the rhythmic back rub or gentle bottom taps.

Oh, you'll have time, mister....plenty of time..... :p;)

Congrats Graham! Get sleep now while you can! :) My brother had his third today...so I had his two kids for a while with my two...wow...4 is a lot!

yo...i work with 4 to 6 kids daily...don't tell me 4 is too much for the day.......kinda wish my sisters didn't blackmail me into being a babysitter while i'm not at school (when i get home from school, breaks from school, and after school) <_< but hey...at least i get paid :D

if a VF-0D is made and a bad ass SV-51, I might have to get some of this line porovided the hips arent as loose as the 1/60. 1/60 would have kicked all kinds of ass had its hips stayed in the nose ALL THE TIME NOT FAL OUT ALL THE TIME. With this 1/100 line and some monsters and possibly destropids, i think it will be real cool.

I only wish teh VF-0 comes with a stand to display in fighter mode. You know like one of those macross kits with a clear plastic stand attached. kind of like on the K n M figures.

No, you must buy it! If no one buys it, Yamato will feel no one is interested and not make us a larger one!!! J/k :p:rolleyes:

This is one I am going to wait to hear a review on before deciding to nab it.

no~ don't buy 1/100 vf-0 ~! otherwise , yamato will think that people just

satisfy in this crappy thing~ then no more high quality VF ~!!(JK)

I will buy at least 10 display stand, no 1/100 vf-0s :p

Definitely gonna pick up the stand for sure since it can serve as a universal display for a variety of macross toys already have mine pre ordered as for the VF0 still clinging onto the hope that a full perfect transformation version would be available :unsure: regardless of the market reaction from the imperfect version as that i believe would be the main buy for many

By the way congrats Graham :D

I like Sithlord's stand too but when I add shipping cost back to here, I can get the Yamato stands for nearly the same price. I'm also getting my 10 or so stands and at least 1 VF-0S to checkout. I just can't wait for a bigger super high detail VF-0S to come out so the little will tie me over for a while. It will also look cool next to the 1/100 VB-6 Konig Monster from Valkyrie. :D

I guess in theory it's neat to have a stand that I'm assuming is based on the launching arms we saw in DYRL, but I just think it looks silly.

Could they be selling the SDF-1 part by part, starting with the launch arms? :lol:

May is going to kill the funds for a bit. In May, I have mother's day, my sisters birthday, my wife's birthday, my dad's birthday and my mom's birthday the first week of June. I don't think they'd want Macross stuff lol. Plus I'm going on vacation this month... bye money..

I'll probably buy 1 VF-0. I'm kinda curious about it. I'm not really a fan of the Battroid or Gerwalk mode though. The stand? Maybe one. I'll wait for feedback on that one. The 1/60 GBP-1J is another maybe. I swore I'd never buy a 1/60 again since they turn into floppy junk.