Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

actually 1/144 is not bad i have the normal aktuskui and it is very nice. in fact of all the HGUC seed models it is the best.

chris

381687[/snapback]

Hey...is this a new kit? Just how different is this one compared to the 1st release? I thought there already was a HG Akatsuki.

this one has a different backpack weapon system, but the main mech looks to be the same.

chris

here is something you guys might be intersted in, it is a 1/100 MG style model kit of the Huckebein MK II from Super Robot Wars these were inspired by Gundams and it is a very nice design. as of this point the only kits available in 1/100 were expensive resin kits. Kotobukiya released really nice 1/144 of this and the MK I a little while back I can only imagine how nice a 1/100 will be. here is hoping for a 1/100 MK I :)

http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYKP-14

actually 1/144 is not bad i have the normal aktuskui and it is very nice. in fact of all the HGUC seed models it is the best.

chris

381687[/snapback]

Hey...is this a new kit? Just how different is this one compared to the 1st release? I thought there already was a HG Akatsuki.

381785[/snapback]

Chris is right. This one is Akatsuki with the Oowashi Sky pack. The previous release is the one with the DRAGOONS, the Shiranue Space Pack.

chris

381687[/snapback]

381785[/snapback]

Chris is right. This one is Akatsuki with the Oowashi Sky pack. The previous release is the one with the DRAGOONS, the Shiranue Space Pack.

382092[/snapback]

Do i need to go to speech therapy cause I can't say those words? :lol:

Bandai running out of MS's to build to actually make a new Akatsuki with a different pack???..... >_>

not really, they know people will buy it, people are already talking about so they know they can make big money still

chis

:lol::lol::lol::lol: i do not know what is scarier the fact that they made him into a figure or the fact that he does not have pants now.

chris

here is the pic it looks pretty good so far.

383035[/snapback]

honestly I didn't really like the Gyan either. But while I was playing Federation vs Zeon it really grew on me. I'm glad it's getting a release, and will pick one up at some point.

Oh and pantsless gundam guy is funny :lol:

More great news from Gunota

Info from 2ch's boards:

MG Gyan (May, 3,675 yen)

HGUC Zaku I (May, 1,050 yen) - w/ machine gun, bazooka, spike shield, & sturm faust

1/100 Infinite Justice Gundam (May, 2,730 yen) - Seemingly the first in a revival of the 1/100 SEED Destiny line

EX Model Samson trailer (May, 3,150 yen)

BB Senshi Destiny Gundam (May, 840 yen)

HCM-Pro Gouf (May, 1,680 yen)

HCM-Pro Zaku II J Type (May, 1,890 yen) - w/ Magella Top, foot missles, & crackers

The HCM Pro Gouf and Zaku II J with Magella Top, missles, and crackers sound awesome. Very happy to see these.

The sculpt of the MG Gyan looks pretty good. I'm not a Gyan fan either, but I applaud the effort.

Looks like they''re going to start making new 1/100 Seed kits again too, not that I'll buy an of those though.

More great news from Gunota

---snip---

The HCM Pro Gouf and Zaku II J with Magella Top, missles, and crackers sound awesome.  Very happy to see these.

The sculpt of the MG Gyan looks pretty good.  I'm not a Gyan fan either, but I applaud the effort.

Looks like they''re going to start making new 1/100 Seed kits again too, not that I'll buy an of those though.

383309[/snapback]

I'm fairly impressed with that Gyan sculpt myself...Although, I'll skip. Mk2 ver.2 (and the Titans recolor) and that Nemo are still waiting.

1/100 IJ....WHERE'S 1/100 AKATSUKI!!!!!!!! GAWD DAMMIT!!!!!! <_<:angry:

From 2chan so ignore the misc images. :p

1/100 I-Justice

1143090313565.jpg

And the Strike Noir...not sure if that's a custom though.

ALso note the Escaflowne gashapon/trading figure that should've come out...like 10 years ago. <_<

1143099039036.jpg

From 2chan so ignore the misc images. :p

1/100 I-Justice

*snip*

And the Strike Noir...not sure if that's a custom though.

*snip*

383340[/snapback]

Maybe I'll get a 1/100 IJ... for a laugh. Hell, they botched SF enough for me to use Freedom parts. We'll see...

Strike Noir? Probably not. BEECraft is doing the mecha for Stargazer so expect models already.

Edited by azrael

Mass Production Strike

Was this every shown in the series or was a kit made for it?  It's kinda cute in a "A GM could beat me senseless" way.

Or this

This one is NUTS!  I want a kit soooo badly!

383430[/snapback]

Urhh...your links point directly back to MAHQ main site. :p

Wasn't the mass production strike the Strike Daggers ?

Oh, do my links really not work?  I was linming to the Mass Produced Strike Dagger, and the TFA-2 ZuOOT.

383499[/snapback]

Yeah Both of them are showed in the series, the dagger is first showed in ep 37, the ZuOOt is first showned in action in ep 21, and it blows up easily, it's considered in SEED as a POS :lol:

Edited by NoSuchFile

After the Buster Dagger, they still didn't give the Buster Gundam Kai a shield and/or close range weapon? <_<

1/100 IJ....WHERE'S 1/100 AKATSUKI!!!!!!!! GAWD DAMMIT!!!!!! <_<:angry:

383333[/snapback]

Oh well. :p It my turn to be impressed. YOu got your 1/144 HG Oowashi Akatsuki. NOw it's on to the more important stuff :p

Edited by kensei

The boxart from the Titans Mk. II is awesome.

zeta kai

tbh does look more like FSS influenced than anything else with the mega launcher...

guess all it needs to complete the picture would be the jumbo size shield...

from memory the guy who did Zeta design was the same person who did FSS mecha design or was I got completely wrong?

from memory the guy who did Zeta design was the same person who did FSS mecha design or was I got completely wrong?

385181[/snapback]

Wrong, but not COMPLETELY wrong.

Nagano (the guy responsible for FFS), did some designs for Zeta Gundam. But he did not design the Zeta itself.