My 19 month old said "Valk"

PC Valkyrie

My 19 month old son has been eyeing my Yamato valks for a while. I always try to explain/show to him that they are daddy's toys and he can't play with them the same way he plays with his toys. However, I do let him touch the valks gently, even letting him watch me while I transform them. He really enjoys holding on to the gunpod while I transform and he likes to play with the landing gear also. In particular, he loves to hold on to the 1/48 pilot and put him into his toy cars.

Anyways, one day, out of the blue, he pointed to my 1/48 VF-1S and said "valk" in a high pitched tone. Sounded SO cute. I wish you guys can hear it, cause it warms my heart.

Now, he refers to all my valkyries and gundams as "valk" (in a high pitched tone). He even points to airplanes in the sky and says "valk" (even though I try to correct him with that).

My wife is not impressed. :D

My wife is not impressed. :D

Great story! Was the your son's VERY first word? You should pick him up a couple of Gashapons, they large enough and safe to play with (well...maybe not for a 19 month old child). Nonetheless..... B)

TN_peluche1.JPG

Where do you get one of those? I'd keep one and give a whole bunch to my little cousins. (Get a whole Macross lover army going)

The perfect gift for any son or nephew.