Security to keep the Yo-Yos out

Not trying to stir up trouble, really I am not. I just want to ask a question. Since both wrylac and bok are back, would you consider letting SkullyGR back for at least a trial period? :) Although yes there was some trouble, there were several times when he DID contribute some valuable info to MW...and I for one miss hearing from him and reading his insights! Just wondering...

Thanks,

Melissa

Dear god no....

Were things just too quiet and easygoing for the last few months or something?

I must have missed those insights inbetween all of his conisistent bitching and warmongering.

Either way, I say we keep things as they were right before the new board. It's been a happy place and time.

Except for the Major's strange obsession with the "edit" feature, of course. That's just unnatural. :p

A mod has gone deviant. BREAK HIS EGGS! SNAP HIS TWIG!! SET HIS NEST ON FIYAAA!!! :lol:  :p

ROFL. I love that statement.

Vostok 7

I hope no one PRACTICES that statement... my eyes are watering just *thinking* bout it ugh......... :(:blink:

A mod has gone deviant. BREAK HIS EGGS! SNAP HIS TWIG!! SET HIS NEST ON FIYAAA!!! :lol:  :p

ROFL. I love that statement.

Vostok 7

I hope no one PRACTICES that statement... my eyes are watering just *thinking* bout it ugh......... :(:blink:

:blink: OMG, I am really slow today! I just caught that allusion! Heh! :lol: