Anyone collect these dies cast fighters?

HG Blows

I have never seen this Revell product. Looks ok from the smallish pic. Now we need David H. to come tell us if it really is a D or an A/B or some hybrid Revell came up with.....

I collect the Dragonwings line of 1/72 die cast. I currently have the F-15E and the F/A-18C.

I also have one Gaincorp Su-27 in PLAAF markings. My favourite. The Flanker looks so elegant and huge.

The Dragon products seem to have finer panel lining but the Gaincorp product has movable flaps and slats and rudders.

Edited by Retracting Head Ter Ter

This pic of the Revell diecast is fairly expensive and you'll probably have to get it from overseas as not too many stores (none that I found) carry it in the U.S. Your're going to pay about $50 plus shipping for this model. I collect Dragon and Corgi diecast aircraft, these are generally agreed upon as being the best quality diecast around. Gaincorp isn't too bad either but tend to have some inaccuracies. BTW, Corgi has an F-14 1/64 diecast out that you can pick up for about $24 from some domestic sellers that is a decent model. I have it and I like it. Here's a link to one of them:

F-14 diecast Corgi