Which drawing do you prefer?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which drawing do you prefer?

• The first drawing
    • The second drawing
    • Fool, you cannot match Kawamori-sensei's greatness

I'm going to assume that's the Valk girl in fighter mode.. :blink:

Right on!

Btw, that distressed facial expression is often used for girl-characters only-to show "Jaw-dropping", not licking. :lol: If she's meant to be shown licking, her tongue would be drawn slightly bent.

Edited by Beware of Blast

Lightning....Vostok....control your hormones....and I like the second one more....She's cute....and she reminds me of one the MS Girls! I love MS Girls....yummy! :unsure::p:D

Valkyrie

Indeed, the face of the second one is the best... but there's something about the first one's hair.

Vostok 7

That is not licking fellas! It's not a tongue :lol: It's quite an often used style of facial expression (Love Hina comes to mind) when a character is distressed. Good art! I like both. But I like the first one more. Please show more.

Same thought. :)

i don't know about the girl licking the under side of the valk, but the face on the main girl looks better in the first picture. :p

I love the style. good job!

Licking??!!! :blink: She's not licking the valk! It's a valk girl in fighter mode!

What BoB said was right on the money, though seeing as the SD-styled characters are getting people confused, I'll probably avoid drawing them from now on.

(looks at votes) damn, I actually preferred the second drawing as well... guess I'm part of the minority...

I'm going to assume that's the Valk girl in fighter mode.. :blink:

Right on!

Btw, that distressed facial expression is often used for girl-characters only-to show "Jaw-dropping", not licking. :lol: If she's meant to be shown licking, her tongue would be drawn slightly bent.

i knwo the facial expressions and all, but that one really fooled me too... so if it fooled one it'll fool others...

though seeing as the SD-styled characters are getting people confused, I'll probably avoid drawing them from now on.

(looks at votes) damn, I actually preferred the second drawing as well... guess I'm part of the minority...

No don't let anything discourage you. It's all about crafting your stuff till you get it right - That, and also because not many people here draw distressed facial expressions much. That's probably why people can't relate to it at first glance. :lol:

Again, please keep it up.

Edited by Beware of Blast

i knwo the facial expressions and all, but that one really fooled me too... so if it fooled one it'll fool others...

Hey bake_art, al0324 can also draw very nice valkgirls! You guys should get in touch on the subject. :)

Wow... thanks for reminding me BoB. I guess I do like valk girls. AL0324's Misa is a classic from the old boards...

Albert!!! Need more stuff from you!!!

Wow... thanks for reminding me BoB. I guess I do like valk girls. AL0324's Misa is a classic from the old boards...

Albert!!! Need more stuff from you!!!

Damn it! We have lot's of kickass character artists here (And our numbers are getting bigger!). We should ALL get back to work. :p:lol:

As Sundown said, the second is more dynamic. The first isn't bad, but I looooove the fighter-girl ^_^

Why don't you draw/edit the two girls together (back-to-back, perhaps, with the cute little fighter-girl on the right side?), each colored differently?

Edit:

Made a quick pic:

http://nuclearstomach.bigpolley.com/images...terry/test1.jpg

test1.jpg

Edit 2: Sorry about size ^_^

Edited by Terrance Wong