longitude 149.2374 149° 14' 14"

file me under 'down under' according to you US blokes LOL

but really the worlds upside down and we are higher than you think :D:p:p

Edited by Sam

Here you go...Tripmywire lives here...

Latitude 33.8844 33-53-3

Longitude -117.9199 -177-55-11

Thanks

Man, do I suck at this or what? I'm trying not to tell you about updates and failing to provide them, but it's real busy on my end. I got everyone on a spread sheet, but I just need to get it all on the map. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you guys and gals, it's just taking longer than I thought.

Here i go:

Address: CALLE DEL ARZOBISPO APAOLAZA, 50012, ZARAGOZA

X:-99900m Y:5078600m lat: 41:38:19N (41.6387) lon: 0:53:53W (-0.898) (Postcode) (accurate to 100 metres)

I want to be accurate,so i give you the coordinates of my street,not only my city :p

lat: 41:38:19N (41.6387) lon: 0:53:53W

Edit:this is Spain,of course :D

I'm not in the map :( my place is between Madrid and Barcelona in Spain (Europe)

latitude 49.4773 49° 28' 38"

longitude 10.7238 10° 43' 25"

Should be the first in GERMANY! :D

And yes, you can locate the street with these coordinates! So?

Anybody going to pay me a visit?

Bring your models!!!! ;)

When's the next map going to be posted? Can it be seen somewhere else 2?

Hey, I was wondering, is there anyway to gather up all this info and put up a list of where people are at according to what state or country they are in? It would help if we here decide to take a trip somewhere far and we'll know that there's a MW member living in that country or state. We'll be able to meet up and maybe that person will act as a tour guide. :p:D:lol: Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Hey, I was wondering, is there anyway to gather up all this info and put up a list of where people are at according to what state or country they are in? It would help if we here decide to take a trip somewhere far and we'll know that there's a MW member living in that country or state. We'll be able to meet up and maybe that person will act as a tour guide. :p:D:lol: Just a thought. :rolleyes:

That would be a great idea Patt!!!

What are you talking about? I don't have any dots in Africa on my program. If I missed someone, let me know who. There are around 5-6 people that aren't on the map due to inaccuracies in their posted locations. I will PM those people later.

I don't see my dot in Italy, have u forgotten me or were my coordinates wrong?

PS:

I see "Malta" written on the Sicily...is an error or what?

post-22-1086598388.jpg

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten you. You posted after Raceboy on page 12 and he was the last one that I had on my list. You'll be on the next update, I promise!

As far as a list of members per country, I would be willing to do that as long as no one tried to sue me for invasion of privacy, but then again if you're giving me your lat-long it shouldn't matter. If everyone agrees to this idea, I'll do it.