Macross World Map Project.

If that's the way you like to travel, go for it. :lol:

Sometimes it's nice to get an idea of where these things are at. Kinda like going to The Mall of America, as in you know what is in there but you don't really know where it's at.

I'm just messing with you man... it's a great project you got going. Any way we can superimpose it on a map with cities? And have like a list of people within that are pop up when you scroll over it? Big project huh?

I thought putting names next to the dots would tell you who was where. I'm not about to get all geeked out with pop-ups and all that jazz. Think of this map as the Bandai of Macross. If someone wants to help me out with all this funky pop-up crap, maybe we can turn it into a Yamato.

I think what I may end up doing is creating a PDF with a total list of people in order of Country, State and City of where they live, but it's going to take a lot more than 230 people for me to work up the desire to do that one (i.e. where the hell are the other 2000 members?).

Also, I know you were messing with me. I took it in good humor.

Edited by Metal_Massacre_79

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
What's a matter EXO? My map isn't good enough for you?

:p

337288[/snapback]

haha, sorry man... technology just ran over you, lol. But isn't that other thing what we were originally looking for? Sorry dude. I know you put a lot of time into the mapping thing and you deserve credit for it.

You should be asking Metal_Massacre_79 since he created it.

337768[/snapback]

why search?

now show me how you update it.

337769[/snapback]

Again, ask the creator.

337781[/snapback]

so I need to get in contact with him everytime?

Now show me where fulcy is located...

hahaha.

It's not me who's too lazy to use search... I think it's just you that's too lazy to think it through. ^_^

Edited by >EXO<

No harm, no foul EXO. I'm just messin' with ya! I found a few cool features that could be added into the PDF file. For instance, I could have a list of names kinda like a ToC and each name would be a direct link to their location. I can also do this in a couple different ways, like by area (state/country) or screen name. But for now, the map you introduced us to is more like what everyone wants.