Macross World Map Project.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, boys and girls, this is what you need to do in order to view it. Make sure you have Adobe installed on your computer. I'm not sure if this works with the free reader they offer, so let me know. Anywho, when you open the file, switch your zoom to dynamic if you have a wheel on your mouse (you can do this by right clicking on the image and selecting Zoom). This will let you zoom in or out to any area on the map. The clarity is pretty darn good, so this should eliminate the need for me to print 10 maps.

Everyone above this post is on the map.

Edited to include the first 20 names on my list of over 200 people.

Macrossworld_Map_with_Names.pdf

Edited by Metal_Massacre_79

hi i went to that site you provided i hope this is right i live in New Bedford MA 02740 this is what it gave me. i am sorry i do not know how to read these so i cut and pasted what the site gave me.

latitude 41.648 41° 38'

longitude -70.929 -70° 55'

i just found out you were doing this, when the map is done and you scale in will it show the dot or will it show the dot with our names next to it so we can see where we all live?

chris

Edited by zeo-mare

i just found out you were doing this, when the map is done and you scale in will it show the dot or will it show the dot with our names next to it so we can see where we all live?

As of right now, I only have the dots on the map. I could put a little tag next to each dot, but seeing as how I have over 230 dots, it would take a while to complete that. In other words, don't get your hopes up.... yet.

This could really be helpful if you are planning on having conventions. If there is a time and place that anyone is looking to hold a con, give me an address and I can put on the map so you'll know how close people are to it.

So in case we're gonna sky dive into it??? ;):lol: