YAMATO 1/48 DECALS

Demons7th_Skull

The stickers that come with the valkyries are, well, stickers. They are NOT waterslide decals. Also, Takatoys stickers are also stickers and NOT waterslide. The only waterslide decals that are there are the ones from Anasazi which we are currently selling exclusively. Here is a link:

http://www.tmpanime.com/advanced_search_re...anasazi&x=0&y=0

:):) Whoo water slide?, what is that and how is it different from the regular sticker?

Yup, Twinmoon pretty much summed it up. The 1/48 decal is just a sticker. A transparent sticker. A very annoying stickers, ehehee. They are easily peel off especially the smaller one.

water slide decals usually came with models in the old days (don't know about new ones, I know all my old Macross kits had decals).

You basically cut out the decal you want to put on your toy, get it wet and slide it into place where it's supposed to go.

it looks nicer than plain stickers, but it's more susceptible to being scratched off in transforming.

Takatoys and Anasazi's stickers are real thin too, much better than Yamatos.

I have both Takatoys and Anasazi stickers on my Yamatos.