The Strike Gundam/Rogue

Druna Skass

Is the Strike Rogue the same unit as the Strike Gundam or is it a second Strike Gundam unit? I've been trying to find info on this to no avail. If they are the same suit, what happend to La Fllaga, is he bed ridden or dead the rest of the series or dose he use his Mobius Zero again? You see a shot-up Zero with the rest of the wreaked suits in the end credits and I was wondering if it shows up again.

I'm thinking that its Cagilla's(sp?) unit when Fraga is wounded. I'm partial to the idea that they have a second Strike Gundam because you see both Strike and Rogue Strike in the opening credits; however, what would they use to build Rogue Strike?

So right now I'm pretty certian its just a recolor, but in Seed 2 it might be a 2nd Strike, we'll just have to see.

EDIT: Maybe Fraga does a Ryu. Kira is in trouble, Fraga gets in the Mobius Zero and rams the enemy.

Edited by ArchVile

Strike Rouge is NOT Fllaga's Strike. Strike Rouge was created from the combat data gathered from Strike Gundam when the M1 Astrays got their new OS. After the Strike/Aegis fight, they keep Strike and just based Strike Rouge on that model. Cagalli will be flying it. (Also it's Rouge, not Rogue, Rouge...well for obvious reasons....nice pink/red color.....ewww)

Strike Rouge is NOT Fllaga's Strike. Strike Rouge was created from the combat data gathered from Strike Gundam when the M1 Astrays got their new OS. After the Strike/Aegis fight, they keep Strike and just based Strike Rouge on that model. Cagalli will be flying it. (Also it's Rouge, not Rogue, Rouge...well for obvious reasons....nice pink/red color.....ewww)

Ah my bad on the spelling...

Well that answered it, thanks...

I hope he ends up fine. Fraga's one character that does not need to die. As far as the Zero in the end credits you also see Bartfeld's custom B'cue ground suit, and the Blitz Gundam, so hopefully the zero is there just to be there. I would like to think the Rouge is a second unit, one the Kusanagi brought from Orb as a reserve if they needed it, and of course Cagalli will go help Asuran out when he will eventually find himself in a pinch. They had plenty of time to copy the Strike when it was in thier hands being rebuilt, and Morganrater helped design the first 5 anyway. I still want to see what attributes the Meteors have when they throw them out in an episode or so.

Still trying to find Ep. 46, with no luck yet.

My friends and I are pretty convinced that Fraga is going to die. Here's why: in the first ending animation, there's no sign of Fraga whatsoever, what we DO have is Capt. Ramius looking sadly at a cross. In the current ending, again, no sign of Fraga, but this time we have a tearful Capt. Ramius while everyone else is looking quite happy.

Eh, we could be totally off the mark, but we think those signs foreshadow Fraga's death. We hope we're wrong cause Fraga is a nice guy ^_^.

I still want to see what attributes the Meteors have when they throw them out in an episode or so.

Besides being a large mobile suit weapons platform..... What does it not have on it.....

My friends and I are pretty convinced that Fraga is going to die. Here's why: in the first ending animation, there's no sign of Fraga whatsoever, what we DO have is Capt. Ramius looking sadly at a cross.

If he dies...he dies. Sorry, but after getting this far in the series (I'm at ep. 46 so...), I don't give a crap who dies anymore. I just want it to end so I can start another series and clear that backlog of DVDs and lots of other series sitting on my shelves.

Still trying to deny he might die, but it is true he has been in none of the endings. I'm guessing we'll learn soon about that pendant we have seen Ramius with. too. Last time we saw it in the show was at Unius 7, wasn't it? Way back.

Also, I am glad to see Bartfeld again. He was one of my favorite characters from earlier.

Question: Any guesses on the deal with Frey seeming to know Kuruuze? She recognized his voice when he found her at Alaska, and she has never been afraid around him, maybe a bit nervous, but that's a given considering her situation. I'm guessing he worked for her father before he got mixed up with Azrael, or in the beginnings of dealing with him.

I'm guessing he worked for her father before he got mixed up with Azrael, or in the beginnings of dealing with him.

Nope. Fllay sees Klueze as her father, sort-of....kind-of..... This is intentional. Klueze shares the same voice actor as Fllay's father. :)

My friends and I are pretty convinced that Fraga is going to die. Here's why: in the first ending animation, there's no sign of Fraga whatsoever, what we DO have is Capt. Ramius looking sadly at a cross. In the current ending, again, no sign of Fraga, but this time we have a tearful Capt. Ramius while everyone else is looking quite happy.

I looked at that too, but I think it's someone she lost before, the helmet looked like an infantry helmet to me, and there was a scene where she was lying in bed holding a set of dogtags before she and La Fllaga got togeather.