increase avatar size?

What is worse man boobs, croch shots or pictures of people trying to look like celebrities........  ;)

How about panty shots? :(

A1 in panties,,,,,,,,,,,, :blink:

....dont go there....that's just plain scary...

What is worse man boobs, croch shots or pictures of people trying to look like celebrities........  ;)

I'd look good in anything. :wub:

....dont go there....that's just plain scary...

Very scary. NIGHTMARES!!!! :lol::p:ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

man,i'd love to see our avatars bumped to 80x80. i've had lot's of good avatars past & present that i'd of liked to see bigger. definately no pics in the sigs though. it's too much like an advertisement on how cool you are. no pic in sig should be needed for that ;)

More of AgentONE........ wow... I don't think my monitor could handle the overload! We would hear too much of him now and remember too much of him later.....

Seriously though, 80X80 would be cool

.... although the first n00b that climbs in here and begs for pics in sigs should be castrated. (If that party is in fact, female, then they shall be forced to stare at A1's manboobage for a period not to last less than 3 weeks....and embrace the horror!) :)

Guys, guys, A1's av isn't homoerotic, it's autoerotic. It's about him getting off on himself! :lol:

:wacko:

I am not sure if its either... I mean I am sure women have seen my avatar and been sexually stimulated, and I do know I like seeing myself... But haven't you guys seen the $6 million man? My avatar is really a tribute to that. And of course it also features my perfect body.

i, for one, DEMAND to see more of Agent0NE's manly physeque. He's worked hard to accomplish his near superhuman greatness and we should feel privledged... no.. BLESSED to see his hetero-sexual, woman melting, walnut cracking in the buttcheeks self.

AgentONE: I see now, I understand. You really are the greatest!

Edited by KingNor

i, for one, DEMAND to see more of Agent0NE's manly physeque. He's worked hard to accomplish his near superhuman greatness and we should feel privledged... no.. BLESSED to see his hetero-sexual, woman melting, walnut cracking in the buttcheeks self.

AgentONE: I see now, I understand. You really are the greatest!

:)

Well to tell you the truth I think everyone around here is fairly awesome, but thanks!

I will try to post more images of myself.

But haven't you guys seen the $6 million man? My avatar is really a tribute to that.

Ah, at its best, that was a pretty good show! Even at its worst, it was probably around the level of Smallville, which is to say, still pretty entertaining if you didn't take it seriously. I wonder if they're planning a movie version...

[Checks...]

Crap, it's going to be a Jim Carrey comedy. :angry:

i, for one, DEMAND to see more of Agent0NE's manly physeque.  He's worked hard to accomplish his near superhuman greatness and we should feel privledged... no.. BLESSED to see his hetero-sexual, woman melting, walnut cracking in the buttcheeks self.

AgentONE:  I see now, I understand.  You really are the greatest!

:)

Well to tell you the truth I think everyone around here is fairly awesome, but thanks!

I will try to post more images of myself.

oh god.........what the hell have i created??

But haven't you guys seen the $6 million man?  My avatar is really a tribute to that.

Ah, at its best, that was a pretty good show! Even at its worst, it was probably around the level of Smallville, which is to say, still pretty entertaining if you didn't take it seriously. I wonder if they're planning a movie version...

[Checks...]

Crap, it's going to be a Jim Carrey comedy. :angry:

Oh no... Are you serious?

Can you post a link, that is terrible news.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

:(

Well, thats an older article... Maybe they have canned the idea since. I hope so.

Seconded.

Also seconded on larger avatars. Not that mine really NEEDS more pixels.

I could see them being about twice as wide, honestly.

Edited by JB0

How come some people on this board already have an 80 x 80 avatar?

Who specifically has an 80x80 avatar?

Uh. . . you.

Edit: Actually, the raw image of your is 64x64, but it is apparently being resized to 80x80 by the board software. Yours is the same size as Gabe's above your post. And his (when saved) comes up as 80x80.

H

Edited by Hurin

Woops, nevermind. It appears that some people have attempted 80x80, but they are being down-scaled to 64x64. When I downloaded Gabe's and saw it as 80x80, I assumed that's what was displaying on the screen. But I just checked a screenshot in Photoshop and everyone (at least in this thread) is displaying 64x64. My mistake. I had things reversed.

H

In the for sale section, check out the low viz w/ fast packs thread. There, I noticed jezter101 and mibmz have larger avatars.

In the for sale section, check out the low viz w/ fast packs thread. There, I noticed jezter101 and mibmz have larger avatars.

Wow, you are right, well lets hope Shawn sees this thread and makes the default size 80x80. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

My only issue is the kb restraint, as long as that remains the same we can have larger avatars and it won't make a difference in page download time.