MACROSS/ROBOTECH MOVIE

dodiano

Ok so I finished watching yesterday my recently bought set of Robotech Macross Saga DVD´s yeah I know they call Valkyries Veritechs but the series is cool LOL!! So Transformers teh real live motion picture is on production right now as well as Neon Gensis Evangelion so why not make Robotech or Macross whatever but real life, I mean visual effects have reached the point where Valkyries can be animated I would love to see a sequence of a battle between a VF-1S and a Quadluum Rau... You know!! Plus the SDF1 and Lisa Hayes (Misa Hayaze) overall I would love to see Misa...So What you think guys how could we get something like this moving... BTW directed by STEVEN SPIELBERG LOL!!

Take care

Ok so I finished watching yesterday my recently bought set of Robotech Macross Saga DVD´s yeah I know they call Valkyries Veritechs but the series is cool LOL!! So Transformers teh real live motion picture is on production right now as well as Neon Gensis Evangelion so why not make Robotech or Macross whatever but real life, I mean visual effects have reached the point where Valkyries can be animated I would love to see a sequence of a battle between a VF-1S and a Quadluum Rau... You know!! Plus the SDF1 and Lisa Hayes (Misa Hayaze) overall I would love to see Misa...So What you think guys how could we get something like this moving... BTW directed by STEVEN SPIELBERG LOL!!

Take care

" Steven Spielberg"?:D Nah... Get the guy who directed Independence Day... :D

Sorry to say that this topic has been done and gone. The majority of us here at MW hate the idea of a Macross (or Robotech for that matter) sucks. Many live-action adaptations of animation (anime or otherwise) have bombed such as Gundam live-action version G-Saviour, not to mention that writers/producers/directors aren't fans to the remakes they were assigned for and ended up bad when they take inspiration from a two-page diner napkin.

Even Shouji Kawamori himself aborted the live-action movie Earth - Final Outpost as well and he's moving away from it as much as possible.

Thanks for your 15 minutes of fame. Mods will lock this thread and no one shall speak about it again. :p

YES, OF COURSE!!!

I've been discussing this with freinds for a long time now..."live action"....

Of course it could be done, we just need to finish up the legal trouble with H.G. & B.W. Then maybe we can move forward!!!

B.T.W. my vote for Director....James Cameron....(but we need to get his head out of the water first, literally)... :lol:

As a sidenote:

I really think it's stupid to just go "OMG THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT LIVE ACTION FILM!"

It wouldn't. Not everything was meant to be live action. It's just the nature of things. Get over it.

Edited by JB0

YES, OF COURSE!!!

I've been discussing this with freinds for a long time now..."live action"....

Of course it could be done, we just need to finish up the legal trouble with H.G. & B.W. Then maybe we can move forward!!!

B.T.W. my vote for Director....James Cameron....(but we need to get his head out of the water first, literally)... :lol:

Can we entrust James Cameron for the job? He's planning for a Mazinger Z live-action movie and who knows what he'll do to it.