rumor or True Q-Rau 1/48

Guest YF-21

Guest YF-21

My local Sci-fi shop told me that he is gonna get a 1/48 Q-rau from Yamato. :D guy's please is this a joke ore is yamato comming with a 1/48 :blink: because if so i have to buy a realy big bookcase to put him in :blink:

So guy check your contact's and put it in here with picture's please because i think it is a print error of yamato.

would be a big bummer

Edited by YF-21

maybe the shop told you at 1st april. :p

:p

Macrossworld is the #1 place to go for Macross related information. You can tell that little comic book (or sci fi) guy to stop toking up at work. :lol:

maybe the shop told you at 1st april. :p

:p

Macrossworld is the #1 place to go for Macross related information. You can tell that little comic book (or sci fi) guy to stop toking up at work. :lol:

I agree wholeheartedly! If its not Macrossworld, then it would have to be a Japanese magazine that has new info on anything. Not some crummy sci-fi store dude. :p

Imagine the price complaints about a 1/48 Q-rau!

"200 dollars for something that doesn't transform? :angry:" threads would be quite pervasive. :lol:

After the backlash about the 1/60's price I'm surprized many are clamoring for a 1/48. Not to mention the SIZE a 1/48 would be. People must think they have pan-dimensional bookshelves or quantum bending display cases to put crap in.

People must think they have pan-dimensional bookshelves or quantum bending display cases to put crap in.

I found this really funny... :lol:

Does that make me an über geek?? :lol::lol:

People must think they have pan-dimensional bookshelves or quantum bending display cases to put crap in.

I found this really funny... :lol:

Does that make me an über geek?? :lol::lol:

I actually found this funny too. Maybe we're both geeks. :lol: