• Hong Kong
    • Japan
    • North America
    • Europe
    • Middle East
    • Asia Minor
    • South East Asia
    • Macross City j/k

Waaaaaah! Sooooo many Maraysians in this site! :lol: Post your addresses here so I may visit your homes and schteal your Macross loots! :lol: Any one here living in the Krang Valley? Malaysia may be a schmall tapioca hanging on da face of dis pranet, but it is actually very, very big! :lol:

I'm from New Jersey... unfortunately.

New Jersey= Hairy Armpit of America <_<  :wacko:

LOL, I love picking on Jersey!

But that's only because I'm from Maryland, and Jersey is the only state with higher auto insurance :(

But my wife has [italiangoombaaccent]family[/italiangoombaaccent] in Jersey, so we're up there pretty frequently.

MMmm, white castle, and Gencarelli's bakery in Bloomfield.... You just can't get good bread like they have in Jersey, it's the water, all the pollution makes for such a nice chewy crust... :rolleyes:

Ha, good stuff!

I was born and raised in NJ, but I moved to PA, so I can breathe much easier now!

:lol:

Yes, White Castle was fine dining, but White Rose was the ultimate. Kind of like super-sized White Castle burgers!

Born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia USA

The weather is warm down here in Atlanta and very beautiful during Spring and Fall. Atlanta is very cosmopolitan and international and was host to the 1996 Olympics.

Stores selling Macross items are somewhat rare but they can be found here. I buy mostly from Online stores and EBAY.

Since I have always lived in the same place I really want to travel more and see the world. I hope I can join you guys for the next shopathon in Hong Kong.

Cheers!

Matt

Another non-existent South American here.

Interesting poll. You've got Asia Minor, SE Asia, "Hong Kong" and "Japan". What the hell is going on?? <_<

[yosemitesamaccent] I told you south america didn't exist... an neither do north dakota! [/yosemitesamaccent] :rolleyes:

Antartica. AKA Richmond,VA. where every day is Necro-bestial Butt Sex Day! :blink:

(you old school GWAR fans will know what I'm talking about ;) )

I slept in a park in maryland and it wasn't that bad... than again I slept in central park for a couple of days :rolleyes:

does remind me though... you want a copy of phallus in wunderland?

....METH Capital of the world  not exactly something to be proud of but hey.

... if your going to do something... you might as well as do it well :lol:

I come from the sunny beaches of Canada. If you've been to Victoria during the spring/summer/fall/winter you know what I mean. :p Will be transferring to South Ataria Island in 2010 :lol:

I'm from New Jersey... unfortunately.

New Jersey= Hairy Armpit of America <_<  :wacko:

LOL, I love picking on Jersey!

But that's only because I'm from Maryland, and Jersey is the only state with higher auto insurance :(

But my wife has [italiangoombaaccent]family[/italiangoombaaccent] in Jersey, so we're up there pretty frequently.

MMmm, white castle, and Gencarelli's bakery in Bloomfield.... You just can't get good bread like they have in Jersey, it's the water, all the pollution makes for such a nice chewy crust... :rolleyes:

Ha, good stuff!

I was born and raised in NJ, but I moved to PA, so I can breathe much easier now!

:lol:

Yes, White Castle was fine dining, but White Rose was the ultimate. Kind of like super-sized White Castle burgers!

I guess I've only seen the nice scenic countryside parts of NJ, can you say Princeton U? hello gorgeous.

Im here in good ol Independence Missouri, proudly known as the Home town of President Harry S. Truman, the starting of the trails west, and...

....METH Capital of the world <_< not exactly something to be proud of but hey.

I thought Oroville CA was the meth capital of the world.

Sunny San Diego, CA here.... I was born here... One of the few natives left... And I would like to send a message to anyone out there that has moved to San Diego from somewhere else....

GO HOME!!!

It's WAY to expensive here, and getting WAY too crowded... But I refuse to leave, cuz even with its newer faults, it's the best city in the country to live... period.

Born in Maryland, spent college years in Connecticut, moved to Berzerkeley, CA after that. I tell myself I'm still a Marylander at heart...

Then bring your ass home dude!

I'm sure you'd love the shitty "spring" weather we've been having. Pouring rain, and temps in the 30's and 40's, it's great!

All that leading up to another summer in the high 90's with humidity topping out right about 95%, Mmmm, can't wait for another Maryland summer in the steambox.

I think I need to start job hunting nationwide.... <_<

Im here in good ol Independence Missouri, proudly known as the Home town of President Harry S. Truman, the starting of the trails west, and...

....METH Capital of the world  <_< not exactly something to be proud of but hey.

I thought Oroville CA was the meth capital of the world.

I think we might have to have an all out meth throwdown to determine which city is the meth capitol. I always thought my home town of Spokane WA was the true home of the meth masters.

I moved a awhile ago, first to Edinburgh Scotland , figured if you are going to move out of your parents house you should do it in a big way. I now live back in Seattle, WA closes enough to Spokane that I can still smell the sweet meth fumes of home.

:p wow I'm the only macross fan in new jersey... everyone else loves gundam to death

Hey! I'm from Jersey. Come to think of it, I'm 6'2" and Asian.

He is an exact replica… only two inches shorter. I shall call him Mini-m...., I mean Kyle… :lol:

People who aren't from Jersey and make fun of it are just jealous. How else do you explain the popularity of the Sopranos? It sure ain't the writing. :p

Well, I'm from New York, but my mom is from Peru and my dad was Italian, I used to live in Lima, still have friends down there, but now my life is btwn NYC, Madrid and Key West FL

:p wow I'm the only macross fan in new jersey... everyone else loves gundam to death

Hey! I'm from Jersey. Come to think of it, I'm 6'2" and Asian.

He is an exact replica… only two inches shorter. I shall call him Mini-m...., I mean Kyle… :lol:

People who aren't from Jersey and make fun of it are just jealous. How else do you explain the popularity of the Sopranos? It sure ain't the writing. :p

My wife's family is from Bloomfield, and Kearney, so half of the opening of the Sopranos is within 10 minutes drive of their houses.

Even I, who am a casual Jersey visitor, was able to spot more than half of the places, and knew exactly where they are.

Born in Pasay City, Philippines and grew up & resides in Vancouver, Canada. Welcome Lezt to the MW Forums! Go Canucks Go!!!

Edited by Angel's Fury

I'm sorry guys, I can't find the radio button for Texas...

Guess I will pick North America, it's the closest thing.

:p

Dallas, Texas checking in here!