1/48 low vis production run

slaxed

They claim they have sole distribution rights to the Macross properties in North America.

Not just North America. The world except Japan.

This is the official thread about the licensing debates, if you want to discuss it or just want to read up on it.

LINK

EDIT: whoops!

Edited by >EXO<

Just having Macross in the title is enough for HG lawyers.  Throw in the transforming planes and it's a done deal.  One little VF-1 would make little difference IMO.

But if this is true. Why are there still Videos/DVDs of Macross Plus by Manga? I recall a cameo apearance of the VF-1 in this OAV. Or is Harmony Gold just too chicken to point that out?

Harmony Gold claims that "nobody was minding the shop" when M+ came out.

I still wish that we see a VF-1 in Macross Zero even if it's not the low viz version that Yamato brought to us.

Anyway, for those concerned about not getting their low viz due to it being limited, maybe you should act now. There were only a few left in Singapore when I visited some of the shops. They were selling them for around SGD200-220. But keep in mind that QC issues may still exist. Review this thread from the MW Archives: (click me)

A "first" in the low viz valk is that its nose gear doors do not have the tabs. This time you can open the nose gear doors with ease. ;)

This may or may not be a plus reason to get yourself a "bulky lee" for the reason that the doors might become loose and open on its own when in GERWALK mode. :unsure: