Slinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Gonna buy it?

isamu

Supposedly SC2: Pandora Tomorrow gonna be the hottest title on Xbox until Halo 2 comes along. I haven't bought a Live game in about a year and was wondering if this title would be worth it. I've never played Third/First person shooter before, let alone online. But this looks like one kick ass game! The multiplayer is said to be butter! Wonder how well Socom 2's gonna hold up to this...

When is it coming out? Do we have a firm release date yet?

The commercial for it says it comes out on March 27th. I Can't wait until the PS2 version comes out.

Yeah this looks great on Xbox and even better is the LIVE support for Multi Player.

;)

Will the PS2 have multi player? Even better if it does plus it will be for free. ;)

I would only consider playing Splinter Cell 2 if they give you a lot more ammo. Sure, I get that it's supposed to be about stealth and not killing, but the original Splinter Cell had me wasting what little ammo I had on lightbulbs. Not cool.

The hottest game on the Xbox until Halo 2? Try Fable. And for a really hot Xbox game that came out awhile ago, try Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I skipped that game for awhile, since I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, but my friends eventually talked me into playing it. Man, was it good!

Supposedly SC2: Pandora Tomorrow gonna be the hottest title on Xbox until Halo 2 comes along. .... The multiplayer is said to be butter!

This is just my personal thought, but why should a game with multiplayer online be considered so hot? Project Gotham Racing 2 was the same way... a lot of magazines even gave it higher review scores than Need for Speed Underground, because they loved the frickin' online mode, nevermind the sloppy engine PGR2 uses, or the fact that NFSU was a lot prettier. As far as I'm concered, a game could have the most brilliant online multiplayer mode ever, but if it sucks in the single player area, it just sucks.

Supposedly SC2: Pandora Tomorrow gonna be the hottest title on Xbox until Halo 2 comes along. .... The multiplayer is said to be butter!

This is just my personal thought, but why should a game with multiplayer online be considered so hot? Project Gotham Racing 2 was the same way... a lot of magazines even gave it higher review scores than Need for Speed Underground, because they loved the frickin' online mode, nevermind the sloppy engine PGR2 uses, or the fact that NFSU was a lot prettier. As far as I'm concered, a game could have the most brilliant online multiplayer mode ever, but if it sucks in the single player area, it just sucks.

Gotta agree with you on pgr2. I played it for a while but got so frustrated with the damn game I ended up doing this to it.

1073247383791_Behold_three.jpg

Edited by isamu