Got my Trading figures

Nightbat

So, surprise when the mailman delivered a package after workhours

without any taxes

turned out to be the 10 trading figs I ordered from HLJ (which are packaged per 10 pcs btw)

So I start opening them

Hikaru,... next: Hikaru clear hair

Minmay,... Next: Minmay clear hair

well... my collection was complete (these were the 2 figs I wanted initially) but there were still 6 boxes to open

To make a long story short

ow I have all 5 figs (though not the bonus doll, but I could care less for it) and all 5 in clear Hair versions

heh, and they say I have no luck (well,... I don't,... but,... nevermind! )

:lol:

Ya I got mine last week from HLJ. I ordered 10 they sent me 9 in the blue box. The only one I'm missing is the clear hair Mylene which I don't really give a crap about. HLJ is sending me another figure , EMS for free no less.

I wonder which one I'll get.

Overall these things are pretty cool. You can remove Hikaru's hair and put his helmet on. I really like the Minmei figures.

The next wave of figures is due Feb 2004

I ordered 10 right before it became out-of-production status at HLJ and i'm patiently waiting (i believe the order got held up a couple of days becasue of the recent holiday in japan). It seems like everyone who has ordered ten has gotten a complete set of one of the versions, normal or clear. I haven't heard of anyone getting the special figure though, i guess i'll get to see how lucky i am when i open the box.

man, I'ma have look this weekend at frank and sons to get a box in. Man I hope they have these in. I just want a set, I don't care about the clear hair thing. I wouldn't mind getting the minmay doll either. So we'll see. :p:D:)

Does anyone know a good place to get these online besides eBay or HLJ? The prices for some trading figures/gashapon on eBay are insane.. and that's before they charge you $20 shipping for 5-6 little figures. Damn Hong Kong toymongers. No thanks.

I only want Hikaru and Minmay.  But if anyone finds them let us know where.

Oh yah are they going to make more.  I would also like a Focker, Max and Millia.

According to the box, the next stage is due Feb 2004. If that set includes Basara I'll have to burn it lol :D

I wonder if more of the first stage figures will be availible. They seem to have vanished, online at least, awfully fast. I'll keep an eye out.

. I haven't heard of anyone getting the special figure though, i guess i'll get to see how lucky i am when i open the box.

I got one!

Its chunky, i reckon it has more plastic in its head than the other figures have on their whole body! :D

Personally ordered 10and got clear and coloured of everyone except mac zero babe in coloured hair..

They look nice, which they held together a bit more, nothing some glue wont fix.

Almost as cool as the Rurouni Kenshin trading figures! :)

hey sam, nice pics!

can you do a really close up shot on hikaru's helmet? :)

thanks toonz,

heres the shots ...best the camera (and me) could do for a closeup mate.

did u want it broken in half as well or that good nuff?>

post-4-1061527623.jpg

And then later that night, Minmay gives a special *private* show for Hikaru's eyes only................

I think those guys were smart when they decided to put those panties on Minmay. Imagine if they got lazy and didn't paint those things on. :blink:

hey sam, nice pics!

can you do a really close up shot on hikaru's helmet? :)

thanks toonz,

heres the shots ...best the camera (and me) could do for a closeup mate.

did u want it broken in half as well or that good nuff?>

WOW! that's a visor?? it looks really nice...

thanks! :D